Monday 18 April 2011

Discount Indoor Tanning Lotion - indoor tanning lotion, tanning lotion


This lotion is perrrrrfect. I am very fair and I get nervous about using bronzers with the fear of looking stupid. This lotion not only smells beautiful but the bronzer is amazing. My tan does not look fake or orange. I have been asked numerous times if I've been to the beach. This lotion does its job wonderfully. A+++++++ Designer Skin Spellbound Tanning Lotion Quadruple Extra Dark Tanning Serum 10 oz.

Smells like heaven in a bottle!! I use this lotion all the time (like to mix them up a bit!) I always go back to Spellbound!! Started using an accelerator (Intrigue) for first 2 weeks visiting the tanning salon then switched to Spellbound. I'm fair skinned and had no problems with it being too bronze, no skin streaking and no problems with orange hands. Leaves skin feeling very silky smooth after using.

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! I've been using this for a year now since I read reviews about it smelling great and the great bronzer. I have to agree, it smells nice to where you can go run errands after or go out on the town. Its silky smooth on the skin. Makes you feel powdery soft without a gritty feeling. Keeps the color and helps build your base tan too. I give it 2 thumbs up! ;)

I used a sample of this lotion one time at the salon and it is literally SUCH an amazing smell. It reminds me of the blue ralph lauren perfume in smell. As far as tanning goes, this lotion does the job but I wouldn't call it the best and it's kind of annoying how the bottle is 10 oz when most of designer skin lotions are 13.5. I just can't say enough good things about the smell, it makes me forget why I even use it!

I have been eyeing (is that a word?) this tanning lotion since last summer, but never pulled the trigger to buy it. Went to the tanning salon and seen they had a 50% off sale, I was sold since I was out of the last one I used. Couldn't say what a great choice I made. I had done some major research before my purchase and all the reviews on this one were turning up great. I have to agree with Rebecca from Sacramento that this leaves your skin silky soft. You smell like perfume and no mess like other lotions i have tried in the past. Can't comment on the kind of tan you get, because it was my first time using. I would recommend to everyone because you smell nice and no orangey-looking discoloration afterwards. Even after showering I found no problems, unlike other lotions which never seem to come off in the shower and show up on the towel afterwards.

I used this product for months, and I loved it! The smell is so girly and fresh and the silicone leaves your skin incredibly soft. I already had a base tan when I started using it and it helped me achieve a beautiful bronze.

Let me start by saying, I would never pay full price for this lotion. At best, I give it 3 stars because it doesn't smell as bad as others I've tried. As a seasoned tanner and one who worked at a salon, I've tried much better lotions comparably priced to this one.



It goes on very smoothe because of the silicone. The bronzers, very light and barely noticeable. It has only a very small amount of DHA (self tanner)and I don't think the smell is very pleasing...it's just not offensive like the others when they start to bake. Overall, it doesn't hydrate skin well and left my skin thirsty and flaky. Since it's also a very thin spread, I tend to use more than I should because my skin doesn't feel well coated. I didn't notice any obvious advantage of this lotion over the "house" lotion I buy at my salon for the same price in a bigger bottle. Oh, and...while the bottle may look big, 10oz is not much when you're using it twice a week all over your body. Hope this helps everyone!

This product is top quality. I love almost everything about this lotion, except the fact that it's not recommended for beginners. If you want to establish a base than, than you should start with an accelorator. The bronzer on this lotion works really well also.

I love this tanning lotion! It has a nice smell to it and it applies velvety smooth! I am a person who needs help in the tanning department and I've tried many lotions, and this is by far the best! It almost has a light powdery feel when its on, not sticky at all. I would recommend this to all tanners! - Spellbound - Discount Indoor Tanning Lotion - Indoor Tanning Lotion - Tanning Lotion'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information