Monday 18 April 2011

Unlocked Cell Phones - cell phones, razr v3


I bought two of these cells to replace T-Mobile's Shadow phone, which while it had great options, ate batteries to the point that we never used them. The Motorola set up for us with no problems. We inserted our sim cards and we were good to go. We've had the phones for about 3 months now and have had no problems. A charged battery lasts sometimes up to 4 days. Texting is easy and the screen and keypad work well for people who need glasses. It goes online easily and quickly and games download with no problems. Maybe we've been lucky, but so far this phone has out performed the Shadow hands down! Motorola RAZR V3 Unlocked Phone with Camera, and Video Player--International Version with No Warranty (Gun Metal Gray)

The phone was brand new so no problems there, but because the phone was designed for another network, I keep getting error text messages every time I drive by one of their towers. A non-issue if you have unlimited text.

I have owned this phone for a couple years and other than having to replace the battery, it has been perfect. The phone is easy to use and small enough to fit in your pocket but not so small that you cannot see the buttons clearly. If you are just looking for a phone, this is a great one to have.

I have just purchased another one off Amazon as I have given my first Razr to my girlfriend (and I did put a new battery in it for her).

I ordered this phone to use abroad, since it was advertised as unlocked. However, it was not unlocked and the manufacturer could not unlock it! They've offered to exchange the phone, however they don't ship to Europe. Since that is where I am and where I need the phone, I'm stuck with having shelled out nearly $100 (counting shipping) for a useless phone. Very disappointing and frustrating.

I bought this phone and only used it for about two weeks when the screen went white. The phone rings but you still can't use the screen. As this phone did not have a warranty I now have to buy another phone or pay to have it fixed.

wont ever buy electronic this way (purchased directly through Amazon, not a reseller). phone did arrive on time, but has started falling apart within a month.

It came without warranty, so there is no recourse.

I have no interest in doing business again with crooks. - Cell Phones - Video Games - Razr V3 - Unlocked Cell Phones'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Unlocked Cell Phones - cell phones, razr v3 cell phones Unlocked Cell Phones - cell phones, razr v3