Wednesday 6 April 2011

Wall Mount - lcd wall mount, tv wall mount


Bought this to mount our new 32" LCD up in the corner of the room. No instructions to speak of, but figured it out and have had it installed for about 2 weeks now. I'm very happy with the quality of the product and the multiple degrees of freedom to adjust are great. Would buy this product again. Diamond CMW178 Articulating Wall Mount for 23" to 40" Displays (Black)

The arm brackets didn't quite expand far enough to accommodate my 40" monitor. I had to add a second bracket to the back of my monitor and attach this bracket to it. Then I had everything nice and level when I bolted it to the wall but something somewhere made it hang noticably crooked; I'm assuming it was the weight of the TV combined with the articulation of the arm. I ended up rehanging the bracket about a quarter of an inch off from level and that seemed to be enough to straighten it out. It's still not perfect, but it's close enough that no one will notice except me.



It required a little more monkeying around with than I would have liked, but in the end it works fine. I was looking for a cheap solution and that's what I got.

The online pictures made this mount look puny.

Took a chance because of I wanted the long extension.

What a pleasant surprise when I got the box. This thing

is so sturdy & solid. Works great. TV glides in and

out. I've had it for about a month now and would buy

it again. By the way, I'm using it in the RV.

This Diamond Wallmount exceeded my expectations in quality. It was more than sufficient to support my corner-wall mounted-32" Samsung HDTV. The length of the extension makes it very flexible to meet varying needs.

Item is pretty well made but the instructions are nonexistent.



They supply drywall anchors but they pull out of the wall. When we mounted to a stud, it was fine.



With a 37" TV (well below the max. weight), it does stiffen up the bearings a bit, but it can still be moved OK.

The other reviews about this wall mount bracket are pretty much right on target. This wall mount is sturdy, well-built, and really not that hard to put together. One person is able to put this together and put up a TV without the help from anyone else because of the way it is constructed.



Once the TV was mounted it is still straight on the wall and it glides VERY easily into any position desired. This one is so good, I may buy another one.

Finally got all of the parts and finished mounting the TV last night. I had this almost all of the way together when I realized that it was missing the two fixed plates that actually attached to the TV. One large bolt included was also too short. Amazon customer service was great and shipped a replacement the next morning. I finished putting it together last night and think it will work great. As others have said, it is very sturdy and has no problem holding the weight of the TV. So far I am pleased with the purchase (other than the fact that I now have to repack the second wall mount and return it sans the parts that were missing from the first shipment).

I get disappointed when I have to return items. The bars that attach to the back of my Samsung 40" were too short. They didn't even touch the holes on the T.V. I haven't gotten around to finding a different wall mount yet. They're all so expensive. - Lcd Wall Mount - Tv Wall Mount - Cheetah - Wall Mount'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information