Wednesday 6 April 2011

Audio Jack Bluetooth Adapter - a2dp, bluetooth transmitter


I ordered this item because I wanted to be able to watch TV in bed while my wife slept. Its great product but not for watching TV or video. There is a delay in the sound, it's like watching an old Godzilla movie, the people's mouth move and then you hear their voices. I tried it on three other TVs my laptop and my Zen video player and got the same results. I guess this is why they call it a Bluetooth Music Transmitter. Miccus BluBridge mini-jack: Portable, Bluetooth Music Transmitter with Swiveling connector for all (1/8-Inch) Headphones

This is my second try at a bluetooth transmiter from a 3.5 audio jack. Compared to the first attempt, the Blubridge was a dream come true. I was able to pair to my Plantronics Voyager 855 Stereo Bluetooth Headset with no problem. The first device that I plugged it into after charging via the micro ubs charger was my ipod. The sound was loud and clear. I then plugged it into my netbook and watched some streaming video, no problems. I also have been using it at work with my work PC to listen to streaming audio while I move wirelessly around the office. I do start loosing connectivity after about 15-20 ft, but I only need it to work within that range for my needs. My favorite feature is that I can use it while I have it charging via the usb connection. You just need to turn it back on after you plug it in, as it turns off when it connections to the charger. Another weakness is the user manual is pretty brief. I have serveral questions about why the light blinks the way it does, but it works great. So with few complaints I give this device 4 stars with a strong recommendation.

I am a talk radio junkie. From the time I leave the house in the morning until I get home at night, I listen to talk radio, and have for years. Until recently, I listened on a pretty standard clock radio that I had on my desk. Well, the Powers That Be here in my office decided that anything audible was no longer permitted, and also that taking things out of your ear whenever someone approached (i.e. headphones) was "unprofessional." After three weeks of silence and not knowing what was going on in the world, I started getting desperate. And then it occurred to me that the people who instituted the policy LOVE their Bluetooth headsets and probably wouldn't keep me from using one. So I bought one, and found this, and they linked up beautifully. The headset is hidden by my hair, and I've been secretly plugged in for more than two weeks, now. I can move freely about the office - the range is pretty good, though not enormous. The fidelity isn't great, but, for talk, it doesn't matter. So far, the lifespan has been adequate - I turn it off and plug it in for an hour at lunchtime, and it gets me through 8:00-5:00. The only thing I would have liked as a charger that actually plugs in so that I could turn off my computer, but that's a tiny gripe.

So I needed a Bluetooth adapter that would transmit stereo from my laptop and iPod nano to my Bluetooth headphones. I found this little guy and decided to give it a try. It paired easily to my Motorola headphones (S9HD) and I can easily switch it back and forth between my iPod and laptop without having to pair again to my headphones.

Late at night is momma's time and I get to listen to my shows (sorry I'm a Colbert junkie) streaming from the internet. The thing works great from my laptop to my headphones for all sorts of things including Hulu, Youtube, Comedy Central etc. I can enjoy music and content without waking the kids in the other room. The reception is pretty good, even as I move into the bathroom from the bedroom, they stay connected. Not sure what that is in distance but it works great for what I need it for.



I appreciate that the battery charges via a mini USB port. Very convenient because it uses the same connector at my headphones which means I can use my Motorola wall charger to also charge the mini-jack.

I tried the Sony Ipod Bluetooth Transmitter.

I tried the Rocketfish Ipod bluetooth Transmitter



This is the only transmitter that paired with either my Samsung wep500

or the Callpod Dragon V2.



Both of these models of Bluetooth headset are older so maybe I shouldn't fault

Sony or Rocketfish but fact of the matter is that theirs wouldn't work and this transmitter hooked up

effortlessly.



Good features

1.Because it carries it's own charge it doesn't drain the Ipod batteries.

2 It bends outwards it is about the width of my Nano 2g and only makes it longer.

3. You control the sound volume from the Ipod.

4. It uses a standard micro usb port to charge so I can use my callpod charger and my motorola

charger.

5. It sounds really clear.

6. Used with an Ipod it is really loud I actually am using it at 3/4 volume.

7. It pairs with older model Bluetooth Headsets that Sony and RocketFish wouldn't recognize.



Bad feature.

Another device to recharge. - A2dp - Bluetooth Transmitter - Wireless Adapter - Bluetooth Adapter'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information