Wednesday 6 April 2011

Ipod Accessories - ipod accessories, chargers


I bought it when the price was $4.95 (plus $6.00 s&h). It was still 1/3 less than Apple's charger. I have used it for about 6 months without any problems at all. I have not timed it, but it seems to charge my Nano (1G) in about 2-3 hours or less. I am not sure if this works with Nano 2G and Video iPod 5G, but at $0.97, you can buy one and if it doesn't work, give it to a friend who has an older iPod. I plan on buying another just to have a second. Great buy. Travel/ Wall Charger w/ IC Chip for Apple iPod 3G / 4G / Video / iPod Mini / iPod Nano , White

I travel constantly for work, so bought a few of these - one to live in the suitcase, one to have in the office, and a couple of spares. In the office, I don't have iTunes on my computer, so I can use the charger to play my iPod all day long over the folding travel speaker setup that I have and then still be able to use the iPod for the commute home & back to work. Great - would highly recommend!

Actually worked the first time, but then fried my battery so badly that it now only plays for an hour before needing recharged. I'll probably have to replace my nano much sooner than anticipated, so this definitely isn't a product I'd recommend to anyone who values their ipod.

This charger seems well-built , and snugly fits my ipod's dock port. And it charges the ipod. What else is there? Shipping was quick, and I suppose the profit is made in the "shiping and handling" charge (still cheaper than anything else, though).

Word of warning: it doesn't work with 4th gen. iPod Nano.



Since I have a largely useless charger, I'll comment on its other attributes:



Overall Construction: lightweight plastic, somewhat angular edges. The connector seems a bit on the cheap side and is wide enough that I have to unplug the headphones from the Nano while charging (assuming it'd charge my 4th Gen. Nano). The cord's also a bit shorter than necessary, but it's not been a major problem since I can't charge anything anyway.



Minuses: Won't charge my 4th Gen. Nano, cord's a bit short, connector is too wide to keep headphones plugged in.

Pluses: Price, cheap enough that I can throw it away since it won't charge my 4th Gen. Nano



Buy unless you have a 4th gen. Nano.

Yea, i know what you're thinking.... 1 cent?? no way right? actually its true, i bought one and it charges my ipod in less than 5 mins. I was a little reluctant at first too but its a good buy because compared to other shipping and handling it is a good buy. Get them before they're all gone.... ^_^ - Ipod Accessory - Ipod - Ipod Accessories - Chargers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information