Wednesday 6 April 2011

Motorola - motorola droid, case


This is VERY low quality... the front cover does not stay on.... the back cover stays on a little better. I am the kind of person that does anything to save money... but if you can afford the Droid... you can afford the Verizon cover in the store.... and it is MORE than work the $30!!! Blue Rubberized Protector Case Hard Cover for Motorola Droid A855 (Verizon Wireless)

This has to be the WORST item i have got from Amazon.....this is not a VERIZON product as described!!!!!!

File a claim and get your money back now!!!! not worth the $2.84!!!!!!!!!!!



DON'T buy!!!!!!





The cover falls off, just like everyone is saying!!!!!!!





cheap swapmeet aftermarket crap-o item....



BEWARE************YOU HAVE BEEN WARNNED!!!!******BEWARE*********



don't fall for the $0.01 listing with $2.88 shipping fee......not worth it......it breaks!!!!!!!!!

Cheaply made, the corner near the camera lense doesn't snap on and comes up short not fully covering. I've had ones ir red that fit like this, and they break after a couple weeks. Won't buy this style again.

I ordered two of these for my Droid 2 in case one did not work, based on others' reviews. Neither worked on my phone. The seller did a good job trying to make it right by sending another one that they said had been tested. However, as with the first two, the back part of the cover fit, but the top cover just would not stay on for more than about 30 seconds. I tried everything to get it to stay, and put it on with the keyboard extended outwards as well as with the keyboard closed. Once I got it settled in place, I even left it untouched for about an hour to give the plastic time to conform to the phone. However, the minute I touched it, off it popped again. I still have the back cover on which provides a little protection and makes it easier to find my phone in the dark depths of my purse, but this product is just not working as advertised.

This item says its supposed to be rubberized. I do not see how it is rubberized since i have rubberized one in pink and this one is nothing like it. Other than that no complaints. Fits my droid great and says put.

This was exactly what I wanted. It was really as brilliant blue as it claimed and showed. The buttons were in the right place and it was a perfect fit. I ordered several from other places and they didnt fit nor was the buttons in the right place!!!!

When I received my case, it worked very well..as time went on it started to peel.I'm not sure if the case was suppose to do this or not. Not what I expected it to be,hope my next one will work according.

This is the third one I have purchased this year. I can change the color of my Droid to suit the sports season. Being a Gator fan, blue is my favorite. This case keeps the phone clean and gives you a good grip to hold onto. Btw, the price is very right! - Cell Phone Cover - Case - Protective Case - Motorola Droid'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


case Motorola - motorola droid, case