Wednesday 6 April 2011

Spine - core, spine


these are quality straps and all, but my only complaint is the steel clips that come with them are kind of small and ya may have trouble clipping them onto your chinup bar, so be adviced. i had to pound the clips on my bar with a rubber mallet! SPRI 8-Inch Hanging Ab Straps

They do not rate 5 stars as they lack padding, however, bring your straight legs up towards your face, as slow as you can (avoid ballistics) and you will feel it in your abdominal muscles for days. This is the only abdominal exercise I do now!

I purchased the Ab straps after watching the olympic gymnasts doing their stomach workouts. These straps have given me the best ab workout I've ever gotten. Much easier than situps or crunches. The ab workout is much faster using the straps. All you have to do is find a sturdy place to hang them. The padding is very thick and the area where your upper arms rests is very wide, so you don't hang off and it doesn't cut into your arms. Quality product very well made.

When I first saw these on tv I was very skeptical. I am happy to say I was proven wrong. No you won't get rock hard abs in a week, but I can attest that it is 100% better than any other ab workout you will ever do. Order a set today, you won't be sorry.... unless you don't use them! - Core - Spine - Ab'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Spine - core, spine core Spine - core, spine