Wednesday 6 April 2011

Lee Printer - ink cartridge, supplies


I purchased this through Amazon. It did not work when I installed it. I tried everything on my printer - cleaning the heads, etc. Finally decided it was defective and bought another one at Target and it worked fine. I sent this one back and Amazon gave me a full refund. It was a very easy process to return it. HP 02 Black Ink Cartridge in Retail Packaging (C8721WN#140)

The 02 inks for the HP printers are excellent...for many reasons....they last a long time, you change one color at a time and don't run out of a single pricey cartridge because you use one color more than another. Print quality with these inks is phenomenal. All around great product. Thanks for making this available at an affordable price.

It's a nice concept in the printer that I have now (HP Photosmart C6280) that you can buy separate colors becuase some other printers I have owned, you had to replace all of them when it may have been only one that was low. The cartridges work fine but it doesn't seem to get as many pages as some others I've have used. - Ink Cartridge - Hp - Supplies - Hp Ink'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information