Wednesday 6 April 2011

17 Inch Laptop Bag - notebook sleeve, widescreen


I was hesitant about this sleeve since there was nothing to secure the laptop from slipping. Just a flap at one end. Well ther is a reason there are no plastic clips, velcro straps etc. These would scratch the laptop. I ordered 2 , one for myself and one for my daughter. We both love this sleeve. It is just the right size and the flap secures the laptop inside.



There is a bit of a rubber smell but I think it will leave in time. Worth the money.



The product is soft yet thick enough to help protect it. However it is a soft sleeve not to be confused with hard sided bags.



Shelley 17" Widescreen Laptop Notebook Sleeve Soft Case for Fujitsu, Samsung, Dell, Acer, ASUS Eee PC, Gateway, HP, Sony, Compaq, IBM, Mac, Sharp, Toshiba models

I like this product! For some reason when it arrived it smelled like petroleum, but I aired it out a bit, and we're good to go.

Fits like a glove on my 17" Toshiba. The price was right as well. Similar ones that I saw locally were $25.

if you're looking at this neoprene sleeve, you're probably doing the following:



1.) trying to find something that your new laptop will fit in

2.) trying to find something cheap but still protective.





This sleeve does both!



I own a beefy 17-inch widescreen dell and the bag stretches to fit it with no problem. My brother owns a belkin sleeve for a slightly smaller laptop, and we've found the build quality to be identical. considering there's a $25 price difference at the point-of-sale for me, this was a no brainier to try.



in regards to other reviewers, there was a slight chemical smell, but nothing that didn't fade after a couple of days of use. no more smelly than a new wetsuit or something.

This sleeve, although a good product and it seems decent quality, does not fit the hp dv7 series of 17.3 inch laptops. So I bought a generic sleeve designed specifically for the 17.3 inch laptop at office depot. That one fits perfectly.

Greetings! I accidentally bought the wrong size and the customer service people were great!



Please keep in mind that this bag is way too big for a 17" Macbook Pro. But the quality is great and its a really neat design.

For the price, This is a great way to add a layer of protection for your laptop. There's no snaps, zippers, or buckles to scratch your laptop. With that said, it's not really suited to travel with by itself. There's no pockets for cords or batteries, and no way to really secure the laptop inside the sleeve. I purchased a laptop bag Caselogic SNBP-17 17-Inch Canvas Lifestyle Backpack (Green), and the laptop compartment did not cover and protect my laptop to my preference. The sleeve really does a great job at keeping your laptop safe from potential scratches and dings while traveling. It's an amazing buy for what I need it for. FYI, I bought this sleeve for a Dell XPS Studio 16(Dimensions: 1.34" x 15.15" x 10.02" with 6-cell battery (H x W x D)). It is a comfy fit width-wise, and a REALLY snug fit length wise. This is not the first laptop sleeve I've purchased for my lappy, but it's been the closest fit thus far. Highly recommended!

I had read the reviews for this item was was almost positive that it was what I needed at a reasonable price. But when the Item arrived at my house. I was unable to fit my Dell 17 in laptop into the sleeve. - 17 Inch Laptop Bag - Notebook Sleeve - Laptop Sleeve - Widescreen'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


17 Inch Laptop Bag - notebook sleeve, widescreen widescreen 17 Inch Laptop Bag - notebook sleeve, widescreen