Friday 18 March 2011

Touchstone - covers, touchstone


Seemingly like many other Pixi owners, I was disappointed with the original black case that came with the phone. It started to fall apart almost immediately. The Touchstone case appears and feels more sturdy than that original case. Upon the advice of other reviews, I also purchased the Touchstone docking station to avoid the travesty of the little magnet falling off a second time. Palm Pixi Touchtone Back Cover(Pink)

Works great! My fiance loves that we can now tell the difference between our two phones, thanks to the hot pink cover. She also loves the charging feature without having to plug directly into the phone!

great back cover for Palm Pixi phone. It almost looks like a case because of it suede like material. An added plus is the pink color, it looks great except people want to pull the phone out of it's 'case' when in fact it's a back cover!! And end up damaging the BACK COVER of my phone. This purchase was a replacement to my original black back cover...

I purchased this as a replacemnet for the stock cover that came with my Pixi which was coming apart. The cover came quickly and is very attractive but after less than two weeks use, the magnetic flap over the charger port has broken off the same way my old one did. - Touchstone - Palm Pixi - Case - Covers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Touchstone - covers, touchstone touchstone Touchstone - covers, touchstone