Friday 18 March 2011

Iphone Fm Transmitter - iphone fm transmitter, ipod charger


It doesn't work at all with my Verizon iPhone 4, but works great for my neice's iPod Touch. Support for this suggested I trim off parts of the product to help it power up. And then I could never even name that tune when it tried to transmit to my radio. I lost $5 selling it to my neice. FM1800 premium car mount system for Iphone 4G/3GS/3G, ipod touch / nano / classic with enhanced fm transmitter for music streaming and handsfree calling

I bought this thinking it was a great idea to have a handsfree for my iPhone. It worked the first time I used it. Forget about using it as a handsfree device though, as soon as you plug the cord into the headphone socket and into the device the radio frequency drops out, you have to jiggle the cable to actually hear anything. The 2nd time I tried to use it the device kept turning the iphone on and off. The radio transmitter didn't work. So lets just say it's an absolute waste of time. If your looking for something that works then look elsewhere. This is a piece of junk!

This is a nice fm transmitter with charging and handsfree functionality all bundled in. It seems to be a different branded version of FlexPod X2 Premium Car Mount System with Auto-Seek Signal Intensifying FM Transmitter & Charger for Apple iPhone 3G / 3GS / iPod / Touch / Nano / Classic - MAX-Stability DC Mounting Design - so I will not repeat what has already been covered in the reviews for that product.



I have been using it for the last 2 weeks and have saved 4 frequencies that work in our city. With just press of a button, one can change to a free frequency as soon as some noise starts creeping in which is unavoidable in a dense city like seattle.



Overall installation was a breeze, just put the 2 pieces together and plug it into the car jack. I can see how Iphone 3G/3GS users can have slight problems with thick cases but Iphone 4G was a nice fit. The back adjuster knob is a nice addition that securely holds the phone.



For handsfree calling, simply plug the included 3.5 cable into iphone and the mount and done. The music pauses when the call comes in. The voice quality is superb - make sure that the iphone mic is not too far from you.



Overall, I love this device. A++.

I tried this in two different cars and it did not work. It would not even illuminate. Yes, I had the key turned on and pressed the on/off switch. The poorly translated instructions referred to replacing a fuse, but there was no fuse to be found on the unit.

I have spent threes times as much for other fm transmitters. Love this one for the price!!! Only down side is I can't dock my iPhone properly with any type of thick case. The case won't allow a connection.

I have owned this accessory for about 2 months now. It worked OK for about a week. After the first week my iphone started telling me that this unit was not compatible with my Iphone but would still charge and allowed me to play music though the wireless transmitter. About 2 weeks later the wireless transmitter would just start shutting off whenever it wanted to even though there was still power to the unit. I figured fine, it still charges I'll just use the audio jack for tunes. Worked for about a week and then when I would plug my phone into the cradle and try to play music phone would say no volume available, even though wireless transmitter was off. I said OK, guess its just a charger now and I'll just have to sit my phone in the cup holder to play tunes. Week later...yellow warning symbol appears on phone when I plug it into to charge it. Tells me charger is not compatible and will not work with phone.



Now nothing works on it. Tried it with another iphone and it is not the phones. This was a waste of money. I bought this retail at a Fry's and paid $60 for it. I'd set 60 on fire before I bought another.

After returning two different FM transmitters I purchased from my local electronics store for poor radio quality, I purchased the AT1500 from Amazon. It by far has the best sound quality of any FM transmitter I have ever owned. I really don't even notice I'm using an FM transmitter. I have set it to one station and never had to adjust it since. I drive over 150 miles per day in the Metro Detroit area and surrounding suburbs without having any interference from other stations. This product just works great. Well worth the money. - Iphone Fm Transmitter - Fm Transmitter - Car Kit - Ipod Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information