Friday 18 March 2011

Desktop - desktop, organizer


It does have plenty of space and keeps things organized, is sturdy and arrived in time. Just two cons: the "silver" base is just grey plastic, and the pencil cups are a little too deep, which makes it uncomfortable to reach for shorter items. deflect-o 35172 All-in-one caddy, black/silver, 8w x 9-1/4d x 5-1/4h

This took a bunch of clutter off my desk at work...it holds my pens/highlighters/envelope sealer, scissors, paper clips, stampers, post-its, has a built in tape dispenser and I removed the inner slot so that it would hold my stapler. EVERYTHING is in one tidy space. Instead of holding a cell, I put my post-its there, and use the post-it holder for the stampers. I also purchased one for my home. - Organizer - Office - Desktop'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Desktop - desktop, organizer organizer Desktop - desktop, organizer