Friday 18 March 2011

Ipad 2g Accessories - ipad 2 accessories, ipad 2 cases


Like others, I was looking for a case to cover the back and still be able to use the Apple Smartcover for my iPad 2. Following the advice of J. Acton I was able to fairly easily modify the case by making two notches for the Smartcover hinges. Now the back won't get scratched and the Smartcover still works great - almost better now because the Smartcover is now held more securely to the iPad. splash VAPOR Slim-Fit Flex Case for Apple iPad 2 2G 2nd Generation (BLACK)

I'm using this case until I get a more durable case like the otterbox or gum drop case as I am in the military and would need some additional protection to make sure my $600 purchase doesn't get ruined. The case fits great on the iPad 2 and works well with the screen protector from the same company. To me, it doesn't add too much weight and the addiitional grip on the side are a nice touch. I will keep this case on in the house or office, but if I'm out in the field, I will definitely need som more protection.

This Splash cover is excellent for protecting the back and edges of the iPad2. All of the cutouts (power and sound buttons, cameras, headphone jack, speakers) line up perfectly so you don't have to fumble with the cover when adjusting the volume or whatnot. I wondered whether the cover would dull the volume, but it does not. I purchased the black cover and it is a bit opaque in the middle so you can see the Apple logo. I find it to be sharp and attractive, especially since I have the black model of the iPad2. The fit is very snug--in fact, I struggled a little to put it on. Once on, it does not shift. It is smooth in my hands and does not add bulk to the iPad2. The cover makes about a quarter-inch border so if you do not want a case to cover your black or white screen frame, this Splash one does not. I have noticed that dust or dirt particles can get trapped under the cover. I am contemplating buying the screen protectors offered by the same company to eliminate this minor issue.



I want to protect my iPad2 and keep it looking new. I do not care for the Apple SmartCover and prefer this type of protection instead. I purchased the SimpleSleeve ([...]) as well. The Splash cover along with the SimpleSleeve give me peace of mind that my iPad2 will be safe from scratches, dents, dings, etc. I highly and happily recommend both products.

When I picked this cover up, noticed that it was a "nice and snug fit". This cover, along with the anti-glare screen savor makes it an excellent protective shield. So much so that I really went crazy and put it in a leather "pouch/portfolio" with the cover on and it fits 98% perfectly. So, if I want to take it out and use it "bare bones" with the skin only, which has a nice feel to it, I do so with perfect ease of mind. When I want to keep it in the portfolio and use it, I do so, as when it stands on various angles, the potential of it falling and getting damaged is grossly minimized. why? It has the skin on it and the anti-glare screen up front.



All in all a great purchase, and I highly recommend it to everybody interested in protecting this high value product.



Enjoy!

I originally ordered a leather case for my iPad 2, but it added bulk. I purchased this item and found this to work very well. I had read the reviews saying you would need to cut for the smart cover; I did what was recommended and I am very happy it protects

And doesn't add bulk.

When I picked up my iPad 2 I knew that I needed a case to protect the back from scratches. When I found this product, and saw that a simple "hack" could make it compatible with the smart cover, I immediately ordered one. After reading a few of the helpful tips and tricks to cutting the cover right, I started on mine. I put my smart cover on, and then put the case on so I could mark where I needed to make my cuts. I initially cut it right to the bottom of the hinges of the smart cover, but realized that I need to cut it a bit lower. This is so the smart cover can be folded back easily, and also function as a stand without a problem.



I would definitely recommend this cover if you're willing to do a little work on your end to make it smart cover compatible. I would also suggest taking your time when cutting and measuring to insure a nice cut.

I purchased this because I wanted a back protector with my iPad 2 that works with the SmartCover. This fits perfectly and doesn't add noticeably to the size/weight profile of the iPad 2. It meshes seamlessly with my SmartCover and exactly matches the shade and tone. The SmartCover folds completely back over the case. In other words, it's basically like the case isn't there, but it thankfully protects the back of my iPad and negates the worrisome slickness while holding it. Couldn't be more pleased.

I recently upgraded from the iPad1 to the iPad2. I had used the Macally Metrolpad for the iPad1 and it worked fine for a year but I found it to be a bit too slippery and the grip was a tad too stiff. When I went searching for a replacement case I read a review for the iKit and thought it would be a good fit and Macally didn't have a comparable model yet. After waiting 2 weeks for the iKit to deliver and getting no response from iKit I went searching and read reviews of the VAPOR case on Amazon.com and decided to give it a try. I received the case within days and found it to be perfect for my needs. I got the black version which is translucent enough to allow the "apple" to be somewhat visible through the cover and I found the grip to be just right. One week later I finally received the iKit and decided to try it for comparison and within minutes of putting it on my iPad, I had it off and the Vapor back on. The grip is way too loose and is very noticeable every time I pick it up. I would not hesitate to recommend this case and I now have a slightly used iKit that I would love to sell cheap! - Ipad 2 Cases - Ipad 2 Cover - Ipad 2 Accessories - Ipad 2 Screen Protector'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Ipad 2g Accessories - ipad 2 accessories, ipad 2 cases ipad 2 accessories Ipad 2g Accessories - ipad 2 accessories, ipad 2 cases