Friday 18 March 2011

Sound Isolating - baby, ear muffs


My 4 1/2 week old daughter used these when we flew in a 4 seat Piper Commanche airplane. She tolerated them very well and slept the entire 3 1/2 hour flight. I would recommend them for even very young infants.

I purchased these "earmuffs" for my 5 year old prior to taking him to a "Walk with the Dinosaurs" show. It was very loud at times and my son was greatful for the earmuffs! We also used them in Disney World on a few rides and all the stunt shows and night shows (Indiana Jones Stunt show, fireworks, fantasmic, etc). I don't think my son would have enjoyed everything without having these on, as he does not like loud noises! I have been asked a lot where we got them. These are a definite must have for any kids!

My noise-sensitive 5 YO son with Asperger's used these at a concert soon after we bought them, very helpful! I gave them 4 stars instead of 5 because I wish they were more portable (foldable, or something), but they must have been comfortable or he would not have tolerated them.

These are fully adjustable! Don't listen to the other reviews that say this product is not adjustable. Those users do not know how to use the adjustable headband. It adjusts at the ear cup, I can adjust them so that I could use them in a pinch. My 3 year old loves the pink pair, and I bought a blue pair for my 5 year old. There are fireworks set off near our house 5 - 6 times a year, and these will be great for the kids to watch, and not be scared about the loud noise. This product is a A+.

Thank you so much to everyone who said that these do enlarge to fit bigger size heads, despite the negative reviews about size from other people who couldn't figure out how to use the product.



These headphones fit my 27 year old 6'1" male head, just as well as they fit my less than 5 month old daughter's head. We put them on her, and she started laughing and giggling (one of the first times she has ever done that). I extended them to their largest size, and they went right on my head (and my wife's head) just fine.



DO NOT LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE WHO SAID THEY DON'T FIT LARGER HEADS. These people simply did not know how to use the product.



Now, my daughter will be able to enjoy her first San Jose Sharks game, and it's the season opener, so it will be very loud!

When I found out my husband was going to be completing in a three gun match I started the hunt for earmuffs for our two month old. I found these and they worked great! My little guy slept in the BABYBJÖRN Baby Carrier Original - City Black most of the day with these earmuffs securely on his ears. He slept through the handgun stage, shot gun stage, and the rifle/AR-15 stage. They were wonderful. AND he looked so cute!!! He was stylin', everyone asked about them.

My 3 year old daughter has very sensitive hearing. She is frightened by noisy things like the lawn mower, guns, fireworks, chainsaw, anything loud. These headphones have worked like a charm. They fit her well and she really enjoyed the fireworks and doesn't mind going outside when the lawn is being mowed as long as she has them on. I'm so happy she got to really enjoy the fireworks this year (Last year we spent the evening cowering in the back bedroom).

We recently went to a Coldplay concert and took our 4 small children with us (ages 8, 5, 3 and 11 months). We had never done anything like this before and didn't want to take any chances, so we purchased these earmuffs for all of our kids. They worked wonderfully from the oldest to the youngest! Even my infant left hers on and slept through most of the concert. They were a huge hit. And cute to boot...we received a ton of compliments that night. Thanks Amazon! My oldest still likes to wear hers around the house sometimes when she needs some "quiet time".

We bought these for our sound sensitive 3yo daughter. She loves them. She used to get very upset when we vacuumed, used a blender or ran a hair dryer. Now, she just grabs these, puts them on herself, and we can use whatever appliances we need to with out all the drama we used to see. She really likes them! - Ear Muffs - Peltor - Ear Protection - Baby'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information