Friday 18 March 2011

Gaming Headset - g330, headset


The Logitech Gaming Headset arrived on a cold day in january. All was lost as I was being murdered in killzone 2 and COD. Package contained adaptor and headphones. I pulled them out tweaked them with my ps3 and bang ready for action. Now to list the good stuff,



Pros:

Lightweight

Very Comfortable (Have worn them for 5 to 6 hour mark for 4 to 5 days without issue)

Wouldn't reccommend them for anything above 24 hours as you need to get a life and go do something else.

Sound Quality (I can hear A$$%#les sneak up on me now. I can hear what people say clearly.)

Adaptor for PC

Color (I like Red and if you don't then your not smart. Just kidding gees.)

Easy of use



Cons:

Wasn't sure it was working at first but that's my problem trying to figure out how to use with ps3.

Not Bluetooth (But I never have to charge it.)

Has to use 1 usb port

Sensitive mic (don't fart too loud, that will get you fragged.)

Having to actually hear people act like retards online now.

Price is a little steep.



I love these headphones more than my wolf t-shirt that brought me riches. Logitech Gaming Headset G330 (Black)

The Logitech Gaming Headset G330 is very lightweight and comfortable. Even after 8-10 hours of continuous use my ears and head are not achy or sore from the headset. I have been told the microphone is much clearer than my previous headset, which was another Logitech Behind-the-Ear headset.



The velco strap is useful to get the cord off the floor and out of the way of chair wheels. The microphone rotation is incredible. It can be placed at mouth level or rotate up and back behind the ear. This feature makes it easy to get the mic out of the way when you just use the headset as headphones. The mute button is easy to use and doesn't give the feedback my previous model did.



Bottom line..is it worth the money? Absolutely!!! Especially if you spend any amount of time wearing a headset. This model will make it seem like you aren't wearing anything. - Headset - G330 - Logitech - Headphones'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information