Wednesday 5 October 2011

Thunderbolt 4g Screen Protector - htc, hard case


I have alot of experience applying decals and window tint so I'm familiar ith trying to work bubbles out. It was IMPOSSIBLE to get the bubbles out of these. They also are not cut for a perfect fit, there is space left on both sides, the corners of the film don't butt up perfectly into the corners of the thunderbird, and the film extends beyond the glass at the bottom, over onto the plastic.



I was absolutely meticulous about cleaning the glass beforehand, and carefully applying the film, and removing the tabs in the proper order. It still has bubbles all over it. In the end I'm just tossing them in the garbage if I can't get a refund. Which brings me to the price; It was $3.75 + $5 something for S&H, the item wasn't even 2 days into shipping yet, and not even recieved, when I noticed it was marked down to $0.69 cents! So in the end I essentially paid ~$8.00 for shipping a 1.7oz package, if you want to look at it that way. Regardless of which way it's looked at, I wasted over $8 on these useless screen protectors. The only positive thing I can say about them is that they are clear, as advertised. On the spots with no bubbles it is as clear as without a screen protector. No blurring or pixilation. HTC ThunderBolt Crystal Clear Screen Protector ( 3 Pack )

Fits the phone perfectly. Application was easy enough and the packaging and contents are what you would expect. I bough six of these and have gone through 3 in the past week due to them scratching so easily! Somehow the skin on my fingers are able to scratch the surface of the protectors and it really effects my ability to see the screen clearly. Happy I have them though, as the Verizon store I bought my Thunderbolt at didn't have any on hand the day of the launch. Better than nothing, but I will be looking for an alternative when I run out. Good price for what you get.

I purchased a 3-pack of these and they look great, fit great, and protect the screen as advertised. The sticker tabs are "stuck" to a thin film that you are supposed to remove, on both sides of the screen protector! Don't just remove the sticker, remove the whole film on the first side! Once you take your time and apply the screen protector to the phone, rub it from the center out, working out the air bubbles or lines...they disappear! After you complete the application, peel the last "tab and film off of the top of the protector...viola! Your screen is protected! I would buy again!



P.S - It does have a smooth surface, however they are crystal clear. The matte finishes cause pixelation on the screen which I cannot stand, make sure that you buy crystal clear. *I will say that the edges worried me at first, but they laid down and a adhered to the phone by the end of the day.* - Hard Case - Htc - Thunderbolt Screen Protector - Thunderbolt'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Thunderbolt 4g Screen Protector - htc, hard case thunderbolt Thunderbolt 4g Screen Protector - htc, hard case