Wednesday 5 October 2011

Bookshelf Speakers - computer speakers, speakers


I got these speakers to replace an old pair on my boat. Boat duty is rough on speakers. The installation was easy. Good hardware and terminals. The speakers are made to stand on their end or be hung from metal brackets. I used the brackets and found the thumb nuts to firmly lock the speakers in position. The sound output is good. Being on the water high back ground noise requires you to drive your speakers pretty hard. Bass is a little light.All to be seen is how well they stand up to the elements. Dual 3-Way Indoor/Outdoor Speaker Set

I mounted these underneath my travel trailer and was really happy with them. Sure they aren't extremely high quality, but they sound great to my ear and the price was right. I also like how easily they come off and on the brackets. They have gotten wet and so far, no problems.

I just built a deck and figured I'd run wire for some speakers before I finished to allow easy access. I had this brilliant idea 2 days before I was having people over to build the deck. I went on Amazon and had these bad boys in plenty of time with my Prime shipping. They sound GREAT!! I have a white house and they blend in perfectly. You wouldn't even notice they were there. They don't have too much bass and a nice even sound. I live in a slightly dense neighborhood and just wanted some casual music for sitting on the deck....these are the ticket. They can get pretty loud too, but I don't need to piss off anyone. I have them hooked up to an old 200 watt reciever I through in the kitchen.

I was looking for some nice sounding inexpensive speakers for a styling salon for their background music. I needed 14 speakers to be hooked up in the stereo mode to a satellite system. These speakers were the perfect solution. Not only to they sound very good with a great frequency spectrum but they are also weatherproof and come with the mounting brackets. I will buy more of these great speakers. The service was second to none. Fast shipping and no hassles.

I bought these speakers with very low expectations. I believe you get what you pay for but in this case I was pleasantly surprised. These speakers far exceeded my my expectations. They look good, install easily, and sound good. I am using them on a covered outdoor deck for a flat screen tv/stereo set up. They provide more than enough sound for the deck area and I can turn up the stereo and listen from all over the backyard and garage. Since they aren't getting wet I expect them to last for a while but at this price I would be happy with one long Texas summer. Thats about 10 months! I would recommend them to anybody and will not hesitate to purchase them again in the future.

Bought these to replace a wasted expenditure on some Acoustic Audio

151 speakers. These sound quite nice and given the price tag,

they sound excellent- easy to mount and they look to do well

in wet weather. Don't know how they stack up to a much more expensive

speaker, but bass response, although not super, is pretty good actually.

As long as you don't expect audio file quality for your outdoor

application, these are really pretty good.

I bought these speakers for outdoor use (by the pool). I was pleasantly surprised by how good they sounded for how little I paid for them. They sounded better than I expected, they even had nice bass response (rated at 100 Hz). My wife was pleased because they are White and small. I may have to get another set for some surrounds!

Installed a couple of weeks ago in my patio, under the eaves. They sound good and look good. Hopefully they will last a long time. Doing exactly what I purchased them for a a good price. I liked the detail where you can turn the DUAL logo on the speaker to match its mounting (vertical or horizontal).

I bought four of these to replace Dual speakers on a boat. No one was sure how old the previous speakers were they had lasted so long. These new speakers were completely different. The grills started rusting within 2 weeks and are now half covered with rust (very unsightly), the mounting brackets were so flimsy they droop from the weight of the speakers and will not hold the speakers in the position you want them to point. These speakers will have to be trashed. Whatever the previous history of Dual, these are just cheap Chinese POS. - Computer Speakers - Speakers - Outside Speakers - Awesome Speakers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information