Wednesday 5 October 2011

Samsung Charger - android, cell phone charger


Captivate Travel Charger / B002M4NMWU



I love my Captivate, but I've been having bad luck with chargers. The one that came with my phone works perfectly, but I wanted another charger for my desk at work. I ordered one from AT&T, but they don't send the same charger that comes WITH the phone (moon logic), and the one they DO sell causes my touch screen to complete freak out when I try to use the phone while plugged in. So does this model here - Samsung Captivate Wall Charger - the charger seems to work fine when plugged into a computer, but plug it into a wall and you can't use your phone *at all* while it's charging because the touch screen will register your fingers everywhere.



I finally tried this charger - Samsung Travel Charger - and it works great, so I'm very pleased and relieved. The only drawback is that this is ONLY a wall charger - there's no detachable USB cord to hook into a computer. That's fine for work, because I wouldn't be hooking my phone up there anyway, but I do wish I could find a good wall charger that had full functionality. Still, I'm pleased with this charger and will probably order another one.



~ Ana Mardoll Samsung ATADU10JBEBSTD Travel Charger

I ordered a travel charger that has the adapter that can be used in the computer or plug into the electrical socket. They sent me the one that just plugs into the electrical socket. NOT WHAT I PAID FOR

Samsung ATADU10JBEBSTD Travel Charger



The charger inserted and the screen showed that it was charging. However, it actually did not charge and the battery continued to deteriorate. Also, when plugged into the charger the phone would not work.



The supplier readily offered to refund or replace with a tested unit. Returning would not be sensible as shipping would be about the same as the refund.

I ordered three of these and two worked fine, but the third did not. I posted that in my original review and recieved a kind offer to replace it from the seller. I responded to their offer by email, and have heard nothing back from them. Now I see my original review disappeared - and I was not the one to delete it. So I am reposting. The cost of the unit was great but postage makes it too expensive to return.

Probably the best charger you can get for this price. I bought another charger on ebay and it was HORRIBLE. It didn't "snap in" to the phone's USB slot, and had to be held at the perfect angle. Also, once it worked, the phone was unusable and the touchscreen sensitivity was all screwed up. This charger locks right into the hole like the charger it came with and the phone is 100% usable while its charging. The only difference is you don't have the option to charge it via USB, it's strictly for outlets which makes it a perfect travel charger. - Android - Cell Phone Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Samsung Charger - android, cell phone charger cell phone charger Samsung Charger - android, cell phone charger