Wednesday 5 October 2011

Camera Battery - digital camera battery, rechargeable batteries


This battery is identical to the one that came packaged with the original Nikon Camera and works exactly the same - same battery life, same charger used, etc, etc. If you want a spare battery to charge while you are using the original one than this is the battery for you. Nikon EN-EL10 Lithium-ion Battery for Nikon Coolpix S80, S5100, S4000, S3000, S600, S570, S520 & S210 Digital Cameras

This is an OEM battery that fits the Nikon S60 camera. It looks, functions and works exactly as the battery does that comes with the camera. Expect exactly the same performance. It does come with a small plastic sleeve to store it.

This battery was bought in case the original battery ran down while using the Nikon S200 camera. The camera comes with an external AC charger, so we always have two fully charged batteries (one inside the camera) when we go out.

Bought the new Coolpicks Camera that uses this Battery. Looked for this Battery at Best Buy and such, they wanted $50 for a knock off. The warranty states you have to use the Nikon EL10 or you void the warranty. Anyways I found the exact Nikon EL10 at Amazon, it was only $20 I keep one in the Camera and the spare charged and ready to go. It only takes the battery going dead one time at a important event and you will make sure you have a spare. Now I do, Thanks Amazon

Spare batteries seem to disappear into some sort of "blackhole" whenever I really need them! I was packing for my trip to Hawaii when I noticed that my spare Nikon camera battery was missing. I've had terrible luck with "no name" replacement batteries being able to keep their charge and with manufacturers always changing batteries, it was impossible to find this battery in stock locally. The last time I ordered one on eBay, I received a no name despite the description claiming it to be the OEM brand battery. With much hesitation, I ordered one from Amazon and am happy to report that not only did I receive a Nikon branded battery, Amazon Prime was able to deliver the battery to me in time for my vacation - as promised!

Bought this as a backup when traveling on vacation. It's the same as the Nikon battery that came with the camera and was 20% less expensive through Amazon than at the local discount store. The order was filled the day after it was placed and delivered within a week. Happy with the purchase and the supplier.

This is the replacement battery I requested, since my origianl batttery was received "dead" on arrival.

This repalcement battery was received quickly, and in good shape (= it worked).



The only problem was that I had to pay to ship the original battery back. This added cost to my original purchase, that made ordering on-line about equal to pruchasing the battery locally.

Your picture shows Nikon brand. The one I received is a Targus brand.I charged once and already is peeling off the black cover.

This is not what I paid for.

Please send me the original Nikon brand shown in this picture.

Thanks.

I had ordered the wrong item but the return process was easy. I did have to email and check to see if they had received the item and if it was creditied to my account. It would have been nice to just get that email and not worry. - Nikon - Digital Camera Battery - Rechargeable Batteries - Digital Camera'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information