Wednesday 5 October 2011

Pants - pants, carhartt


I will say I was hesitant to spend this kind of money on jeans, I am glad I did. They hold up better than any pair I've owned, are comfortable and not scratchy. The wash is what the picture shows, the color is true. I hate buying jeans only to realize they look darker/lighter than what I ordered. Where most other jeans have a double stitch around the seems, this has a triple. I don't have to worry about playing nice in them. They look good too, I've had several people ask me what brand they are. If you want quality this is the pair for you. Carhartt Men's Series 1889 Loose Fit Jean,Medium Worn,44W x 30L - Carhartt - Pants - Jeans'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Pants - pants, carhartt pants Pants - pants, carhartt