Monday 2 May 2011

Stretching - heels, high heels


These shoes are sexy and fun. I actually found a pair of panties at Victoria's Secret with the same red corset ribbons to match! I am normally a size 9 but ordered a 10 and they fit fine so they do run a bit small! But they turn heads and are comfortable for heels! 5 3/4 Inch Sexy High Heel Shoe Corset Style Platform Evening Shoe Size: 11

They do run a little small though I wear a size 10 bought the size 11 and they were just fitting me...I think if I had gotten the 12 it would have been perfect! All in all I love the shoe and can't wait to wear them out!!! - Stiletto - Heels - High Heel Shoe - High Heels'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Stretching - heels, high heels high heels Stretching - heels, high heels