Monday 2 May 2011

Drill Bits - drill bits, high precision micro bits


1/32 inch drill bits are hard to find, but these were available, so I gave them a go. They came in plastic tubes of four each, and as such were well protected during shipping. I used the bits for a model ship project I was working on, and they performed perfectly. My only caveat is to forewarn potential uses that, because they are of such small diameter, they may not fit your drill and you will need an adapter. Also, don't leave too much length of bit exposed, or you might break one. Considering scarcity of 1/32 inch bits, these were a great value. Dremel 660 1/32" Drill Bits, 4 Pack

Good product for precision drilling. Follow the instructions and keep the speed medium so they will not break. I did some work on metal and it was wonderful, I did not break any. I did not see any problems so far and so I am giving 5 stars to the product. - Drill Bits - Hobby Tool - High Precision Micro Bits - Drill Bit Sets'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Drill Bits - drill bits, high precision micro bits high precision micro bits Drill Bits - drill bits, high precision micro bits