Monday 2 May 2011

Exercise - fitness, exercise


I've purchase 4 of these Deluxe Xertubes with the UItra Heavy Resistance (purple) and the quality is very good. The handles are nicely padded and firm and there what appears to be a high quality crimp holding the band to the handle. I had bought another brand (not on Amazon) and returned them after this attachment came apart after only several weeks, so this attachment is a critical quality feature for this product. There is one con on this product though that prevents me from giving it 5 stars. There is a considerable amount of resistance variability in the four units I have purchased even though they are all the same resistance level. This is noticeable when using two bands, one of each arm for instance, at the same time. SPRI ES503DR Deluxe Xertube Ultra Heavy Resistance (Purple)

I use the purple xertube for supplementing my workout regimen everyday. Only bought it a few months ago and the tube seems really durable. Read some comments where people were claiming that they actually snapped the tube after only a few months. It is impossible to break this tube unless it is already damaged. I use the tube to work my legs and upper body and I've noticed the results: more rebounds, steals, and blocked shots on the basketball court. Also have more upper body power to get more jump shots off. Highly recommended. Check out Barry Lovelace's youtube video to get an idea of how to use these things to increase your vertical as well as strengthen your core.

haven't had any issues with these bands, and I love the padded handles. only complaint is that they are a little on the short side, which makes some workouts involving both arms at the same time a little difficult.

I own a number of Spri bands. I also have Bodylastics and GoFit. The Spri bands are of consistent high quality and dependability.



I use the blue deluxe and purple deluxe for special exercises. I can't get a full range of motion from them in some exercises but I like to use them when I'm pumping to failure in certain exercises, like the bench press. For the bench press, I prefer the model with the protective sleeve. That way I can put it under and around the bench.



Spri makes a great band and they're certainly a leader in the field. Their customer service is good and they'll replace a bad bad without question and at no cost to you. If you buy on their site, however, they're slow to ship.



This band is great for many exercises. It is heavy. So men as well as women can use it. And I mean it's heavy. You might want to invest in both the blue and the purple if you're looking to go heavy.



The foam padded handles are the most comfortable handles on any strength band I own. You'll love them. This really is a deluxe band.



I read a lot of reviews by P90x people who snap their bands --- any and all bands. I've no idea what they do to them but the average person doesn't snap their bands. I've owned and used Spri bands for over 20 years and have yet to snap one. Of course, all companies have a defective band now and then. Should that happen with Spri, getting it replaced is -- well -- a snap.



Highly recommended.



-- Susanna K. Hutcheson

I have used the purple band as a part of the p90x regimen for a little over 6 months now. It worked well, but I started noticing "stretch" marks, whitish discoloration and ultimately it snapped at about about two inches below the handle. Not exactly "deluxe" quality of the materials. Don't expect it to last a long time if you plan on using it frequently. - Fitness - P90x - Resistance Band - Exercise'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Exercise - fitness, exercise exercise Exercise - fitness, exercise