Tuesday 3 May 2011

Pore Clarifiers - cleansers, pore clarifiers


i've had acne since the onset of puberty. it has always been pretty crazy and many dermatologists recommended that i take pills. my doctor forced me to try Obaji and i've been using it for the past two years. the toner is the most important part of the system, in fact, at this point, it's the only part i use. as a chemist and a future dermatologist, i've now found out that the salicyclic acid is key and any products with a high concentration of it would produce the same results. you won't find these products in drugstores but you can definitely order them on amazon. this product overall smells absolutely amazing and makes my pores SOOOO tiny after a hot shower or after having my pores cleaned professionally. minimal redness and drys very quickly. you only need a little bit so don't overdo it. Obagi Medical Clenziderm M.D. Pore Therapy Salicylic Acid 2% Acne Treatment, 4-Ounce Bottle

At age 50 I have trouble with acne/sensitive skin. Works so much better than other Acne products. I have used just

about every acne product on the market and this whole set, steps 1 through 3 work so well together. Cleared up my face in just a few

days and keeps it clear. I can now back off to once daily in the p.m. and use the aging Obagi products at a.m. Does not over dry my

skin or cause irritation. Give it a try!

I am almost 30 years old and my face starting breaking out just as bad as it did as a teenager before I went on Accutane. I was not wanting to go back on Accutane, and was SO GRATEFUL that this product was recommended to me by several sources. When my husband was in medical school, he did a rotation with a dermatologist who had LOTS of patients using parts of the Obagi system. My friend recommended the clenziderm kit for acne, and I can't believe what a miracle it has been. Really, my breakouts completely stopped once I started the cleansing system. My family was in town visiting a few weeks ago, and when I saw them again last weekend, they couldn't believe my face had cleared up! Seriously, I haven't had a single zit since I started, and I am going on 3.5 weeks. I am so happy and thrilled about the results of the obagi clenziderm system!

ok, so I will admit I read the reviews and was a bit skeptical...but the price was reasonable enough for the size that I thought I'd try it. I am in NO way a novice to skin care products. I indulge in glycolic peels, facials, cleansers, exfoliators, vitamin c peels...you get the idea. I love beauty products and have tried everything to keep my pores cleansed and to get them smaller. Well, guess what?! This did that. I'm in my late 30's, and have oily skin (with a few dry patches) and large pores. I cleanse daily and take care of my skin and yet I have problems with some areas getting continuous whiteheads. I have used this for a week and already my skin is MUCH MUCH better. This toner is bringing to the surface things I have not been able to squeeze before because the impurities were too deep. I am using this in combination with the Step 1 cleanser and could NOT be happier. I have already shared my new found secret with my friends. I only use it once a day as I do not want to dry out my skin - so I use it at night and love it. The toner will last awhile since the bottle is 4 ounces - very happy with price, size and results.

I have been using this product for about 3 weeks and literally have not had a single pimple the entire time. I was formerly using a tea tree face wash, which did seem to help but was nowhere near as effective as this stuff. I have also tried salicylic spot treatment but that really only worked after a breakout had already begun whereas this stuff seems more preventative. i generally have oily skin that has scarring and these seemed to be my trouble areas. in conjunction with this product I would super-highly recommend getting the clarisonic Mia or the regular one if you can afford it! Since this acid works as a beta hydroxy and I use an alpha hydroxy facewash with the clarisonic my skin is unbelieveably better: the scarring is diminished and my skin tone is even, woohoo!

I had been to the doctor twice and nothing that he perscribed cleared up my pimples on my face and chest. After only 5 days of using the Obagi Clenziderm products for oily skin (Daily Care Foaming Cleanser, Pore Therapy and Therapeutic Lotion) my face and chest are completely cleared up. I LOVE OBAGI!!!

Ok I am actually going to view the entire system on the Obagi cleanser so look for that review as well. First, let me say I know the difference between a seller rating and a product review. However, it is necessary for me to include seller information regarding this review so you can get a clearer understanding. I already left negative feedback on the seller page. The seller I am referring too is "Obagi Medical/ 101 Medical SPA." This was my second time buying the Obagi Clenziderm kit. The first kit worked great in clearing up my skin. It did not happen overnight however it worked along with other things I used in conjunction with this kit. Again, see my full review under the cleanser. Anyway, I had NO skin reaction whatsoever to the first kit. My first kit lasted 2 months and a week to be exact. I buy a kit from Obagi Medical/ 101 Medical SPA and the Pore Therapy Toner burnt my skin!! I was on vacation and woke up to red whelps all over my face with swollen eyes. A mess! I actually thought well maybe I applied to much or applied it wrong and used it again a few night later ad the same exact thing happened. I contacted Amazon.com to file a claim for Obagi Medical/ 101 Medical SPA selling fake bogus harmful products to refund my money. Yes the products here are sold cheaper but they are NOT I repeat are NOT equal! I ordered from Abzoo from here and Skinstore, which is another website with no problems. Therefore, I give this product 3 stars because it does work however, I moved on to another toner by Burt's Bees, which is natural, and no irritation. I urge you to stay far away from Obagi Medical/ 101 Medical SPA. I order something else from them right before I discovered they were selling bogus products and NEVER received my order. You can look at my feedback on their seller feedback. If you go through their feedback, you will see that several others have had the same problem with them regarding not receiving their products and fake products. I think Obagi is great just not from this vendor. - Oil - Blemish Control - Cleansers - Pore Clarifiers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Pore Clarifiers - cleansers, pore clarifiers oil Pore Clarifiers - cleansers, pore clarifiers