Monday 2 May 2011

Professional Audio - audiophile, audio-technica


Does what I expected it to do. No complaints. Not a stunning piece of technology, so hard to heap praise on it, but it functions as best it should. It was overpackaged and should have shipped for less money, though. Recoton CW1521 Audio 1/4" to 1/8" Stereo Adapter

I agree with the review below me, its hard to heap a lot of praise on this piece, it does what you expect to. It seems pretty sturdy. looking inside of the 1/4'' hole, there doesn't seem to be anything complicated inside. but heck, it works flawlessly



i used this as an adapter for my guitar. i can play my guitar now through the computer with amp software. :D



i agree with the reasonable price,

a small price to pay to record/play guitar on your computer

I bought this for one reason only- To plug into my iPad so I can run the audio from music making apps to my guitar's amplifier. Works like a charm and is the proper size and fit. Would also be useful for headphones with the larger connector.

As another reviewer pointed out, the picture in this listing is a monaural adapter, showing only one band around the plug, where stereo plugs have two. I took a chance that the written description was accurate -- that this was a stereo 1/4" to 1/8" adapter. I needed it right away, so I had it overnighted.



What I received was not only a monaural, not stereo, adapter, it wasn't even a 1/4" to 1/8" adapter. What I received was a mono-to-stereo 1/8" to 1/8" adapter.



With this kind of uncertainty you might want to opt for a different item with a clearer, more consistent listing.

ok so im pretty sure i was looking for an adapter with a 1/4'' female to 1/8'' male... in other words, so i can plug my bass guitar into my computer... however i got a 3.5mm (1/8'') to a 2.5mm adapter... so... this sucks... - Audio-technica - Best Value - Audiophile - Audio'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information