Friday 15 April 2011

Scalp Massager - relaxing, the tingler


This item came in a 2 pack. They are lightweight and small. They aren't hard and sturdy like the ones you pay $40.00 for at a spa. But I like that they're more flexible because the expensive ones hurt my head and my wallet! This way I get 1 for me and 1 for a friend.

These things should be banned in more fundamentalist cultures and come with a warning stating, "Warning: May cause headgasms." I seriously sit at home in my nothing box (Mark Gangor, youtube) and twitch because of the effectiveness of this device. My friends use me for the wonderful little treats and my ex girlfriend stole one (thank goodness it's a two pack). All that combined with free shipping, $4.29 is as close as you can come to infidelity while being an angel.

This massager is just so-so, but I suppose you get what you pay for. I'm not sure why the handle comes to a point; that seems like a safety hazard. The product does provide a nice massage for your scalp for the price though.

It reminds me more of something I would have taken to a rave party when I was a kid, than anything I will actually use in my home. Kind of a waste of money, beyond the 5 minute novelty period when it first arrived.

Wow, this is easy to use (if your head is the right size)!

Our daughter bought one at IKEA for $6 and brought it to our home to try it out on us and her daughter. Neddless to say, it was the hit of the "going to bed" group as we all stayed up massaging each other's heads.

It is cheap, well made, fun to use and feels GREAT! (as Tony the Tiger would say).

We bought 2, one for each house.

Just a word to people with ethnic textured hair or very curly/wavy hair. This product may get stuck in your hair and pull strands. It's a very simple design - you basically just hold it by the stick-handle and push it down and pull it back up, again and again upon your scalp, moving it from section-to-section. The legs are flexible and are meant to slide outward on the scalp as you push down on the handle and slide back in the home position as you pull back up. This is fine if you have straight hair. The balls at the tips do not prevent pulling in my 3c afro-Caribbean hair. - Relaxing - Gift Idea - The Tingler'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information