Friday 15 April 2011

Inflatable Kayaks - inflatable kayaks, kayak


My husband and I own two recreational kayaks and wanted to get something the kids could tag along inside. We purchased two of these directly from the manufacturer. We also purchased two matching inflatable seats for each kayak. First of all, everything is made to be placed inside the HEAVY storage bag. You will never fit everything in there neatly again! We've had to roll and re-roll the kayak several times to fit it successfully insided the bag. The rutters become bent even with the inflatable protectors. A hairdryer is required to straighten them out. That's a big pain in the butt. The item itself is well-made and seems sturdy enough. The inflation instructions are easy to follow. You must remain in control of paddles at all times.



On our first trip, our 9 and 10 year olds shared one while our 15 year old operated his alone. They all complainied about being tired after a very short trip. My husband and I tried them ourselves and found them to be very uncomfortable. We used the inflatable seats and then tried paddling without them. It really didn't make a difference. My husband's back became so uncomfortable that he had to sit on his knees. I would never put more than two adults in them. There is barely enough leg room for two to sit comfortably. We also find them very difficult to control with even the slightest breeze. I suppose that has something to do with how lightweight the kayak is and how high it sits in the water. We did have a great time playing with them in the swimming hole though. The kids used them as a jumping platform. This kayak, in my opinion, would be great for occasional use in a recreational area. I would not recommend this for long-distance traveling. Sea Eagle SE370 Inflatable Kayak with Deluxe Package

This kayak was great. We bought it for the family to be able to go out and my young son to be able to just ride along. The kayak tracks well and was low effort to paddle. It is comfortable. The seats need to be inflated very stiffly but overall it was comfy. I was happy with the stability of the product, and the short hour trip we went on the other day was fun and passed without any incident. I would definitely recommend this product to someone interested in a low cost solution to a tandem. Very happy with the purchase.

Bought this kayak to escape NYC in an apocalypse....it's heavier than I imagined....I can fit it in a internal frame back pack and it's easier to carry than the supplied bag. Me and my girlfriend tried it out twice on a river. Inflated great....the kayak once inflated is light...very easy to carry and move to the water with 2 people. The deluxe seats are very comfortable. We noticed that it is hard to paddle straight....but we expected that with an inflatable. Overall it functions as advertised and we love it...no roof racks, no overhead lifting. Fits in the back of our Kia sportage with extra room left over!

Bought this a couple weeks ago (not on Amazon)and I absolutely love it! Easy set up and a lot of fun.Get the upgraded seats , you will not regret it.I bought a 12 volt air pump to go with it and made a kayak dolly out of pvc material to lug the kayak and other gear to the water.Don't hesitate this is a great product.

Great for pulling up to any spot along a river or lake. Just ten minutes to inflate and off you go. Fits 2 large adults or 3 smaller ones. I'm really glad I got it. You can even take it backwoods camping if you are hefty enough to carry it. - Inflatable Kayaks - Kayak - Boat - Inflatable Boats'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Inflatable Kayaks - inflatable kayaks, kayak kayak Inflatable Kayaks - inflatable kayaks, kayak