Friday 15 April 2011

20 Inch Laptop Bag - laptop bag, laptop sleeves


This 19 inch Black Dimpled Foam Laptop Sleeve Notebook Carry on Brief Case / Messenger Bag is a super simple way of protecting your expensive laptop / notebook computer. Being waterproof is a huge asset. Just keep in mind that the large computers tend to be on the heavy side so I carry this under my arm with an expensive PC inside rather than by the handles -> kinda like when my babies where in portable car seats, I'd carry them with my arm wrapped around the baby strapped inside the seat against my hip, than just by the handle(s): **MY POINT BEING OBVIOUSLY MUCH TOO PRICELESS & TO DROP!!** Also keep in mind it's a very simple case and although it's padded, it does not offer the same degree of bump protection the as a professional notebook bag - The upside is it's much lighter! The extra compartments are a definite plus. Excellent price at Amazon.com Most of all it's VERY HARD TO FIND A 19 INCH CASE!! If you are extra careful with your belongings you can't go wrong with this case - just please remember what I've said vs. the more professional bag - weigh your options; just always treat the laptop with the EXTRA CARE it deserves!! 19 inch Black Quad Compartment Organizer Laptop Notebook Briefcase Carry Case Shoulder Messenger Bag

I bought this case because it had a decent rating on Amazon.. I purchased to use with my Toshiba Qosmio since there aren't many cases that will hold this large of a laptop with an 18.4" screen. Within a few months, one of the carrying handles fell off while I was transporting the laptop. Luckily, the laptop didn't get damaged! The zipper also broke and won't catch again, so the bag is useless for me and will have to be thrown away. It was a waste of money and I would recommend purchasing something more durable if you will be using this to transport a laptop such as the Toshiba Qosmio.

Although I have not had an opportunity to actually carry my laptop around in this item, it seems to be suitable and will protect the computer from bumps and bruises. I anticipate no problems as it seems to be well constructed and strong.

I looked high and low for a sleeve that would fit my 18" HP laptop and found this one on Amazon. The dimensions were actually a bit oversized which was great as it allowed room for my power cord as well as my wireless mouse. THe material is attractive and durable and the construction is solid. I'm very pleased!

Well, the size is great and it seems that the main material is soft and sturdy enough, but after half a week of using this case, the handle began to tear off. It seems to me that a 18 inch case should be at least strong enough to carry an 18 inch laptop without falling to bits. If the thing hadn't fallen apart, I would actually be giving it a great review. The dimensions are great, the stretch pocket on the front is handy and the material is nice and light weight.



Buy this at your own risk, but it's nice and cheap do it wouldn't hurt to give it a shot. Perhaps my item was a rare faulty product.

The laptop case is very nice. However, I ordered 2 cases for my twin grandsons and only 1 arrived in time for their birthdays. The company was Not sympathetic to their error and the second case arrived after their birthdays. The company sent the second case ground (meaning truck) and took a full week to arrive.

Would not buy from this company again. - 20 Inch Laptop Bag - Hdx 18t - Laptop Sleeves - Laptop Bag'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information