Friday 15 April 2011

Cordless Circular Saw - 18 volt, cordless drill


One of the reasons I selected this combo set is because it didn't include the hammer drill. Almost every combo set DeWalt offers has a hammer drill included, and i don't need one.



Cordless dril is excellent. Battery life seems very good. The circular saw works well too. It will use a battery pretty fast compared to the drill. I suppose a sharp blade is mandatory. The reciprocating saw seems to work well but i haven't found a lot of uses for it yet. Haven't used the light at all. Maybe I will find a need for it.



Batteries charge in 1 hour or less. However, you can run one down in less than an hour with the circular saw if you are cutting a lot, better start with them both charged and keep them rotating or you will be shut down. It was nice that this set has two batteries included. DEWALT DC4CKITA 18 Volt Compact Cordless 4-Tool Combo Kit

I bought this set when I moved into my house. I decided it was time to get a good set of tools for work around the house. This set has proven to have been a good investment time and time again.

-The drill is really the must have item in this set- it has enough power for just about anything you can throw at it with the 18 volt batteries. Additionally, the fact that the set comes with two batters is also a winner in my book- I can use the light and the drill at once, which is great when you are working under the sink or other dark tight spaces.

-The light is bright and the adjustable head is excellent when you don't have someone with you to give you a helping hand.

-The reciprocating saw doesn't come with blades, but since those are relatively inexpensive and you go through them so quickly, that can be excused. The reciprocating saw has been extremely useful for around the house projects. Again, the 18 volt batteries are a big selling point!

-Truth be told, I haven't used the trim saw yet. I am sure that I will have a use for it eventually, but I haven't done any big projects.

Overall- good set, I recommend it for anyone that has a lot of projects around the house!

This has got to be one of my best purchases on amazon , all the tools in the box work great ! Already did 3 projects in which the tools were worth the money I spend on them . Absolutely loved this purchase . I do wish it was easier to organize them into the box cause it is a bit annoying but once you get the hang of it you'll be able to take them out and put them back in with no problem . - Cordless Drill - 18 Volt - Cordless Circular Saw - 18v'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cordless Circular Saw - 18 volt, cordless drill 18v Cordless Circular Saw - 18 volt, cordless drill