Friday 15 April 2011

3 5 Mm Stereo Cable - aux cable, ipod cable


This is a great cable, especially for the price. The materials and build quality are excellent. Some consumers think that thicker cables are better, so manufacturers often encase their cables in a thick coating of cheap plastic insulation designed to make them look like they are higher quality. This usually only makes them heavier and less flexible. Not so with the Mediabridge; this cable is lean and mean. Even though the cable is double-shielded, the insulation isn't overly thick, so it remains lightweight and pliable. The terminations are also very compact.



I'm using it to connect an AirPort Express to a headphone amplifier. Listening through $190 Ultrasone cans (while walking on a treadmill), I can detect no problems with sound quality. I haven't done any elaborate comparison testing, but I can't imagine that there is a cable that would sound significantly better at this price range.



A few other points to consider:



I like the charcoal gray color; it won't start to look dingy like those stupid white cables from other manufacturers.



Also, the 8' length is unusual. Most manufacturers skip from 6' to 12', but this length is just right for my application.



Perhaps the best feature is the stepped-down smaller diameter base of the connectors, which allows it to fully insert into the headphone jack of portable device without removing its case. This makes it perfect for connecting an iPod or smartphone to the auxiliary input of a car stereo. Mediabridge - 3.5mm Male To 3.5mm Male Stereo Audio Cable [New design accomodates smartphone / mp3 cases] - (8 Feet)

The appearance, quality, and durability of this product is outstanding. Also the length is perfect for my vehicle because I can easily store the cable in the glove box while it reaches perfectly into the back of my car. Great product!

This is a very simple, durable cable that has nice small ends so that it will fit into the headphone plug of most mp3 players and phones even when they have a case. We specifically bought this for the iPhone 4 so my wife wouldn't have to remove her case each time she wanted to plug into the car stereo. Great price also, you can't go wrong buying these.

I am very pleased with this product. The construction is sturdy and the cable is heavy-duty but also flexible enough to bend easily when required. The 8-foot length is also what sets this apart, as it is difficult to find a quality product in a long length that is reasonably priced. I ended up ordering another one to keep in the other car for mp3 aux input (only negative is that the price went up $2 within 2 weeks of ordering the first one!).

I purchased this product to use with portable speakers in my kitchen, to connect it with our iPods and my laptop. I received the cable in a timely manner and it has been working for all of our devices just fine. No complaints at all.

Good looking functional cable. A little sleeker than others I have. The 8 foot length is in the sweet spot between 3 feet and 15, long enough to share tunes from my phone without having to huddle up to the device I'm playing through but not too much to carry around. The backshell on one end was loose on the cable when it arrived but screwed right back on with no further problem. Good buy for $7.99.

I needed a cable to play my iPod through my car. I bought a few cheap cables but the connection was poor. I finally shelled out the few extra bucks to get this cable. The sound quality is great! I don't notice the sound cutting out at all. My only complaint is that the cable is too long for my application [I don't remember seeing the 4' version when I bought this but even so 4' would have been too long].

Considering that I've never bought anything like this before, I'd have to say that the cable works ok. I use it to connect my laptop to my tv and for that it seems fine. The only drawback is a weird buzzing noise that I sometimes notice when the audio isn't being used. Once I have audio going, the buzzing goes away.

I been looking for an audio cable that can connect from my car stereo jack to my iPhone with a case on and this is it! I did not know mediabridge also made these cables as I use their hdmi and toslink cables. These cables are excellent, not flimsy and excellent build quality. Connects easily to my iPhone and car stereo, no static issues when twisting the cable during operation. Mediabridge again delivers with these excellent audio cables!

Very well made, sound is excellent, you can feel the beefyness of this cable. I use it for a walkman Mp3 Player. Gold tip and all for $5.99, you cant beat this for the price & quality, as good or better than monster !Yea - Stereo Cable - Audio Cables - Aux Cable - Ipod Cable'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information