Friday 15 April 2011

Cubic Zirconia Earrings - jewelry, earrings


I wanted a small CZ stud earring for everyday wear. The 2mm CZ is a little over 1/16" in diameter...perfect for what I wanted. The post is a generous, 7/16" long. The backs fit tightly. I thought I'd be able to wear these earring without worrying about losing them...but, I don't know how it happened, the back fell off one of them. Thankfully I didn't lose the earring & am happy that the post isn't one of those skinny ones which are hard to find a back to fit them tightly. I used one of those clear, plastic earring backs that have vertical ridges; it's working great.



I'll update my review if any quality issues develop in the upcoming weeks...right now, I'm very happy with my purchase. 0.5 cttw synthetic diamond solitaire Silver stud earrings by GlitZ JewelZ © - delicately packed in a lovely velvet pouch - 4MM

The size is just perfect. The CZ stones are very good quality. They have a lovely shine to them. The posts are just the right strength. Not too thick or sometimes you get them really thin and week. These ones are just right. Great quality at a very reasonable price.

Received earrings, were not as I expected. Small with a yellowish tint, so...... disappointing because I was so excited to get them. It would have cost to send them back, so it was not worth my effort. Although I did pay for them I had to trash them. - Cz Earrings - Sterling - Earrings - Jewelry'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cubic Zirconia Earrings - jewelry, earrings jewelry Cubic Zirconia Earrings - jewelry, earrings