Friday 18 February 2011

sidekick - tmobile, sidekick


I JUST GOT MY SIDEKICKK LX ITS THE BEST PHONE EVER I LOVE IT, ITS UNLOCKED BUT BEWARE IF U DONT HAVE TMOBILE YOUR SIDEKICK WONT WORK PROPERLY IN MY CASE I HAVE AT&T AND WHEN I TEXT THE NUMBER SHOWS NOT THE NAME WHEN U PREVIEW A MSG,,,ALSO THE PHONE WONT RING/VIBRATE WHEN U GET A TEXT UNTIL 2 MINUTES PASS BCUZ I DONT HAVE THE PHONE UNDER TMOBILE BUT IM PLANNING TO SWITCH COMPANIES ANYWAY..SO I CAN PUT UP WITH IT FOR NOW ILL DEAL WITH IT,

MY PHONE CAME WITH ALOT OF SONGS (RINGTONES) I LIKE THEM ALL,THERE ALL HIPHOP THO..SO IF U DONT LIKE HIPHOP THAT WONT MATTER,,OTHER THEN THAT THE PHONE WORKS GREAT,,IT HAS SOOO MANY SETTINGS U CAN PLAY WITH,U CAN REALLY PERSONALIZE THE FONE

I DONT LIKE THAT THE FONE DOESNT HAVE WIFI THO THATS A DOWNER,BUT THE TEXTING IS AMAZING UR FINGRRS FIT PERFECT TO TEXT UR HANDS JUST ROLL.

I LOVE THIS FONE!!

GREAT BUY

HIGHLY RECOMMEND,ESPECIALLY IF UR ALREADY A TMOBILE CUSTOMER!!



ALSO I PAID REG SHIPPING AND IT CAME IN 3DAYS!

SUPERRR FAST SHIPPPING ITS FROM NY I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA¬ Sidekick LX PV250 Unlocked Dark Blue For Any GSM Carrier (Factory Reconditioned)

I got this phone awhile ago and the only reason I still have it is because I can't afford a different one. My phone has tons of problems with it: The battery doesn't stay charged for more than a day, It won't let me send or recive picture texts, It doesn't let me use Email, Ims, web, It won't even let me download ringtones. It also doesn't let me store more than 9 pictures, it doesn't have an alarm clock, or calcultor. Alot of the time the trackball doesn't work and sometimes it won't let me shut it off with the off button you have to go through the menu which doesn't really bother me except for when the trackball isn't working. I would not recommend buying this phone from this seller. The wall phone charger didn't work so the only way I can charge my phone is from an USB cord. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER. Try a different one.

The sidekick lx pv 250 is a wonderful waste of money, even though its a factory reconditioned phone, it comes with endless faults which the consumer is unaware of. It is until the phone is purchased, then the consumer recognises faults such as the text messaging alert feature does not work and the memory card slot never functioned since purchase. The keypad is faulty sinse some of the buttons work sporadically. Dont waste your time or effort on this item you will be severly disappointed.

I used this phone for all of 2 minutes before I quickly realized it was not 3G....then 5hours later it deleted all of my contacts from my AT&T SIM and every picture I had taken!!! Do not buy it if you do not have a T-Mobile SIM =( - Tmobile - Unlocked Cell Phones - Sidekick - Cell Phone'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


sidekick - tmobile, sidekick cell phone sidekick - tmobile, sidekick