Friday 18 February 2011

Ipod Accessory - ipod, ipod accessories


I took a chance and bought this even though I saw the bad reviews. I thought to myself "it's only a dollar, if it dies in a month or two like the reviews say, I will just get something else because this does have some good reviews...." This completely ruined my Ipod Classic 80 gig. My Ipod was 1 month old, I had to return it and get a refurbished one because of this!!

It shipped to me real quick so I was happy, then i took it out of the packaging and right away charged my Ipod to a full battery relatively quickly, still happy. Then I went to listen to my Ipod.... Every single song was complete static! I restored it to factory settings and reloaded with the same problem. I took it back to apple who restored it again and put their music on it and they got the same results!



I have never written a review before, but I felt the need to warn anybody who is on the fence about buying this. CTA Digital Rapid Travel Charger for iPod (White)

I bought it to be used with my ipod touch. I was really excited that I wouldn't have to buy the expensive apple charger, but when I hooked it up I was disappointed. I noticed that if I tried to use the ipod while charging the screen started to flicker. also on places where you have to drag your finger ie. unlock from sleep mode, it seems to be not working properly and it gives it an effect that its sticky like glue, makes it feel like you are dragging it by force. So i didnt take any risk using it anymore and ended up buying the expensive apple's version, so this is a complete waste of money for me.

Unless I'm downloading new music to my iPod video, I prefer to recharge it using this. It's fast and dependable and it's $28 cheaper than an Apple charger, with both doing exactly the same thing. Also there's an effective lock on the plug insert that keeps in firmly in place as it's charging your unit. Recommended as an excellent value.

I think this a great item and should be considered for avid Ipod users. It is compatible and works well with my 2G 2nd Generation Ipod. It charges the Ipod from any wall outlet quickly and easily. It contains a red light that is lit up when plugged in so you are aware of its status. It also has a handy feature that eliminates over-charging. All in all, I'm very pleased with this item.

This IPod charger has really solved by problem. I like to sleep with music and playing my Ipod through a stereo with 4 others in my household, not a good idea. This charger and Cta Digital Portable Dual Speaker for Ipod has made it easier to solve the problem. I can keep my Ipod next to my bed without draining it's battery. And The under $10 USD price is unbeatable. Great charger.

If you own an IPOD Video 30G, stay away from this product. I tried charging my IPOD with this charger and it completely FROZE the screen and the IPOD could no longer be used. I had to return the IPOD to amazon to get a replacement. What a hassle!!!!! Do not buy this CHEAP product and invest in the APPLE Charger. There must be a reason why this charger is being sold for under $2... GO FIGURE!

I took a chance and bought this. It came quickly but only lasted 3 days and then gave out. If you want to buy a charger then go with Belkin or another reliable model. This one didn't make the grade. I guess you get what you pay for. - Ipod Accessories - Charger - Travel - Ipod'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information