Friday 18 February 2011

Cleansing Cloths - micro-dermabras, cleansers


These cloths are amazing. Just dampen with water and they produce an abundant amount of cleansing foam. I feel my face is thoroughly cleasnsed and all traces of makeup removed. Great when traveling. My face is left smooth ready for my day and/or night treatments. Olay 2-in-1 Combination/oily Daily Facial Cloths, 66-Count

I really love these cloths for removing makeup and especially when coming in from sport activities with a face all covered with sunscreen...They clean your skin pronto and leave it healthy looking... I don't care much for the 'wet' cloths because they always go dry in the package once opened no matter how careful it is re-sealed after each use... These are fantastic for traveling... Just count out how many you need and put them in a zip-lock baggie... They take up no room in your travel bag and just toss away when used... They are the best!

I love the convenience of these cloths. I use one every night to remove my makeup & clean my skin. They are dry cloths (which I MUCH prefer to the wet ones), & they have little "bumps" on them for exfoliating purposes. Some of the other Olay daily facials have small holes throughout, but these do not. The cloth is solid.



I do NOT use these to remove my eye makeup. I have very sensitive eyes, & the only thing I've ever found to remove my eye makeup that doesn't irritate is Clinique Take Off the Day Makeup Remover. It's made for lips & eyes only.



These cloths are absolutely wonderful for travel. Pack a few in a plastic baggie, & you're set!



They recently changed the packaging look & name of these cloths slightly, & at first I thought Olay quit making the cloths I love & have used for years. I was thrilled to find them here on Amazon!

The ONLY reason I do not give these 5 stars is because the cloths burn my eyes when I try to take off waterproof mascara. The burning isn't horrible, but I think that Olay could make these so that no eye burning would occur since Olay claims to remove eye makeup.



I love these, regardless. They are HUGE! And, they really do a great job of removing makeup, including eye makeup (despite the bearable burning). I was using the Neutrogena makeup wipes before these, but they were too small. I never felt like I could remove all my makeup.



With these cloths, get every drop of makeup off and then I cleanse my face with my daily cleanser!



If anything, use these for makeup removal, they work great! - Cleansers - Micro-dermabras - Skin Care - Olay Pro-x'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cleansing Cloths - micro-dermabras, cleansers micro-dermabras Cleansing Cloths - micro-dermabras, cleansers