Friday 18 February 2011

Memory Stick Pro Duo - card reader, memory card reader


Works great! I tried to use It with my iPad but I get a message saying, "Device requires too much power" ... Can't blame me for trying! =) Other then that, It's a nice small device you can carry In your pocket but I wish It came with a cap. CCM® Universal 19-in-1 USB 2.0 Flash Memory Card Reader

I only used this twice but then again, I just got it. As a matter of fact the delivery was quicker than I expected, which was great! I like that this is small enough to fit in a purse and not have any wired needed for attachment. It is very simple to use. Basically, just plug and play. It transferred pictures from my hard drive at home onto my work computer without any problems and it was very quick too. I really like that it accepts mini SD cards, making the transfer of pictures from my cell phone to my computers possible and again, very quickly. Overall, I love this product and would definitely recommend it to others. 5 stars!

The product works good, but is make cheap looking and the USB connector is made out of some plastic material which is not great as it might break as apposed to the metal connectors that 99% of USB devices come with. - Memory Card Reader - Ccm - All In One Usb Card Reader - Card Reader'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information