Wednesday 16 February 2011

Sandisk Sansa - sansa, cable


I bought this as a replacement for my original sandisk cable.



This really is JUST a charger. It only transfered music with the cord like 20% of the time. (weird) Maybe it is not usb 2.0...



However, it does charge well. Plus you can use the wall/car charger for other USB devices. USB CAR WALL CHARGER FOR SANDISK SANSA e250 E200 E280

I got this cable when we lost my husbands original cable while evacuated in the San Diego fires. He was so mad when the cable would not fit his sansa e260. the cable is about .5mm to wide for the socket in the sansa



Dont buy

if you wanna charge up your sansa, this is the product to buy, although the usb cord comes with the mp3 player when you buy it the wall and car chargers dont, this was a great price for a product you'll actually use

Ordered this to re-charge my sansa from the wall socket. And its working absolutely as it supposed to be. I cannot use the player while recharging it through USB from a computer, but with this, I can use the player while charging also. Dont know about the other cables which were supplied along with. My entire purpose was met.

Do what they're supposed to - recharge MP3 player with wall or car chargers. Inexpensive and they work well. Delivered promptly from SF Planet, with a note asking for me to contact if there were problems so they could resolve. I consider this good customer service. No batteries involved despite the 5 stars I gave.

This item has a synch cable to hook up to a computer and the plug in attachments for a wall outlet or car lighter. I don't use the car charger, so that's the reason for only four stars. The item is low cost and good quality.

The battery on my old Sansa e250 doesn't hold much a charge any more. I opted to buy this car charger/adapter instead of a new battery. I have been using it daily in my car to power the e250. Works like a champ. Haven't tried the wall charger yet. Unbeatable especially at this price. - Sansa - Sandisk - Chargers - Cable'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Sandisk Sansa - sansa, cable sansa Sandisk Sansa - sansa, cable