Wednesday 16 February 2011

Music Production - cable ties, cables


I recently had to move my house, and being an aspiring musician, I have a TON of cables to keep track of. These cable ties saved my life. I was able to move everything, and still have enough cable ties to use in my new place. They provide you with 100 cable ties. This seems like a meager number at first, but believe me its more than plenty.



My only complaint is that they are a tad shorter than what I would feel comfortable using, especially with thicker, lengthier cables. I really had to compress some of my cords and cables to properly "fit" these ties. If they manufactured these with another 2-3 cm, they would be perfect. Still, very useful and worth the price! Cables to Go 43036 Cable Ties 4-inch - 100 Pack (Black)

I'm sure these are fine for wires and cables, but don't use them for anything heavy-duty. I bought them to secure a wire basket to my bike rack (I used about 7) and most of them snapped upon hitting the first real bump of the grocery trip. Most of them broke right where the strip attaches to the square head, so it seems that's a very weak point.

These cable ties are perfect for tying things together. I used these ties to tie my storage cubes together to make my C & C cage for my guinea pigs and they worked well for the purpose I used them for. They are durable plastic and doesn't break.

I use these cable mainly for management the mess of cables that spew from behind my PC, as well as the one's inside my PC. I like their size compared to many other ties that are enormous. This also makes them easier to trim with scissors once you've tied them. The reviewer before me hid it right on the head. You can use these for many things now, but you can also find uses for them later if you just need to purchase something to get you over that $25 free shipping hump. - Ties - Music Production - Cables - Cable Ties'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information