Wednesday 16 February 2011

Camera Cases - compact digital camera case, camera cases


I have the Canon Powershot SD890 and this case fits like a glove. The little interior pocket fits a spare battery and memory card. Perfect case cause it's not bulky and it keeps my camera safe from scratches and bumps while fitting into my purse. Case is well made and a great price.

Micro Dot pattern is very cute and the inside is bright red. Would definitely recommend to a friend. Built E-SSC-MDT Soft-Shell Camera Case (Micro Dot)

This case is a perfect fit for my Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS3. Normally, I do not like Built products because they design many of their products with extra wasted space -- wide corners - which looks cool but not practical. This case is one exception -- it is actually nice to have the slightly extra wide corners to help slide the camera into place -- the camera is slighly wider on one end, so it is a perfect fit.



The case also has an pocket inside that you can slide extra memory cards or batteries into. Perfect!



The only thing I wish it had was a loop on the outside to hook a carabiner clip to - so that I can clip it to my backpack or purse. I also wish there were other colors or pattern choices. (Black is too boring, pink is too bright and clashes with my red camera, the dots is cute and fun but definitely girlish)

I bought this for my Lumix DMC-ZS5. Although I can get it in, it's too tight to slip in and out quickly. My wife has a thinner Casio, so she got it. In my opinion this case is best suited for cameras that are relatively thin. My LUMIX has a protruding lens and grip which make this case just a bit tight for my liking.

I have a Nikon Coolpix camera that fits very well into this case. There's even some extra room in there for additional memory cards, batteries, or if you want to put a couple credit/debit cards or cash in there if you're going to be somewhere where you're taking your camera but also might need some $$ and dont want to carry your purse as well. It has a pretty good firmness for being a soft shell. Seems to be very well made. The zipper is a little funny as it starts from the back of the case, comes up around and over and ends in back behind the case again, but no biggie. The colors are more vibrant in real life than I was expecting which is great because I love bright colorful things!

We bought this item for a Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS3. The zipper opening is smaller than the camera itself. The pouch is made of flex material that with a a slight stretch, you can get the camera in and out. The actual pouch size fits the camera, it's the way the zipper opens that reduces the opening size. Otherwise the pouch is great. - Camera Case - Camera Cases - Compact Digital Camera Case - Blueproton'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information