Wednesday 16 February 2011

Blood Pressure - tangerine, juice


I love coconut water. Their plain one is pretty good. However, this one is a little sour. If you want tangerine juice this is okay since it pretty much overpowers the coconut water flavor, but if you want a coconut water, just get the plain.



This is what kids like - a good trick to get them to drink coconut water. Of cause the disadvantage is - the alkaline coconut water is overpowered by the acidic tangerine - making it overall an acidic ph - but you still get the minerals from the coconut.

I like the attempt to put tangerine flavoring with coconut water, as I LOVE tangerines, but this just has too much sugar. They could probably filter the sugar out or something. Too bad, as I'd buy this by the truckload if they could make it with about half the sugar!

I love coconut water and have had to take a machete to lop off the top to get to it. I also love tangerines, but never thought of having them together. I must admit that I was a bit nervous about the natural coconut water with natural tangerine purees blend. My apprehension was for nothing. This tasted great!



I was thirsty and needed something to drink. This drink not only tasted great, it actually made me feel refreshed and quenched my thirst. It has a very natural taste as if it has never been in a container. The ingredients include Natural Coconut Water, Tangerine Puree, and Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C). This drink will quench your thirst and hydrate you. I would definitely drink this again!

I really only like two flavored coconut waters, this one and Zico mango. All the others are a bit sweet for me. This one tastes quite refreshing and not too much flavor. Very nice. I would recommend.

I tried a few of the flavors and this one was the overall winner for the kids and me......plain coconut water was 2nd. This is great tasting and thirst quenching - finishes clean and is very fresh.

I am not too concerned with the acidity of the product - was looking for great taste and a nutritional alternative to Gatorade/Powerade and this is it. Lots of potassium and vitamin C and no added sugar - OK on calories too. - Coconut - Tangerine - Juice - Tasty - Sports Drink - Health'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information