Wednesday 16 February 2011

Monster Cable - 1080p, hdmi cables


These wires were exactly as advertised. They work fantastically with my Blu-ray, xbox 360, and HD Cable. I am getting 1080p signal with the Blu-ray and Xbox. The cable is coming in at 1080i and 720p which is the highest res available to me. I appreciate the no frills packaging which was just sealed clear plastic bags. The price was great less than $5 per cable and $7 to ship expedited (1-3 days). Four wires for less than the cheapest one at walmart and best buy. The best buy guy tried to sell me a mid range $70 cable saying not to trust a cheap one but 1080p is 1080p. Since I needed four cables even if I went with the cheap one at the store I saved around a $100 and had I gone with the suggested one I saved $250. Don't be fooled into packaging and store displays. If it can wait just a couple of days save the money. Fanatic Digital HDMI-to-HDMI Cable Ultra Clarity 6'

This is a good, solid, reliable cable. It provides exactly the same functionality as more expensive cables. What is more, it is as sturdily made as others.



I'm a media pro, and I can honestly say I have yet to see any discernible difference between cheaper HDMI cables and the ridiculously expensive 'Pro' versions.



As Mr. T might say, I pity the fool who'd pay more.

There are some less expensive choices than this cable, and many much more expensive. This one is better built than most, with a thicker cable. It also has larger grips for the plugs, so make sure you have about 3" clearance. The cool red accent color sets it apart.



CNET tested HDMI cables and found no performance differences. Basically, it is digital in, digital out. The "certified" cables are indeed tested, but maybe those not tested would perform the same.

I purchased a few of these cables for less money than the cheapest HDMI cable at walmart. I also bought the cheapest one at walmart, before i bought these.



Less than 2 weeks after getting these cables they have all DIED. The first thing I notice is they could not support 1080p, but did support 1080i. After a little more than a week of using these cables intermittently both fail to carry any signal at all now. Not a single device I own, cable box, bluray, computer, or tv will recognize them.



The cable I purchased at walmart is still working. I guess you get what you pay for.

Item arrived in a very reasonable time and exactly as described by seller. The cable works perfectly with my 1080p LG TV and DVD upconverter player. I have also used it with my PS3 and the quality is very good both in picture and sound. I highly recommend this seller and product.

I bought 2 of these cables plugged it into my DirecTv HD DVR and PS3 and the sound cuts off intermittantly for a split second . I've made sure they are connected right. I even tried using the second one and I got the same results. So I ended up buying the MEDIABRIDGE brand and they work excellent.

Great product....Better quality than the ones you can easily pay $100+ for...This seller has amazing communication...FAST shipping....I would highly advise anyone looking for quality HDMI 1.3a cables to order from this seller, than, sit back and enjoy worry free. - Hdmi Cables - Playstation 3 - Blu-ray - 1080p'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information