Wednesday 16 February 2011

Dockers Bamboo Socks - socks, bamboo rayon socks


I am one of those women with chronically cold feet. My feet also sweat a lot. Somehow these socks both keep my feet toasty warm and cut down on the sweating. As soon as I put them on my feet feel much warmer.

As far as the material goes, they are the softest socks I've ever owned. They are also a good thickness; they are cushy without being bulky. They fit well with my slim profile sneakers.

I just bought my second pack and will be ordering different colors in the future. These socks are definitely worth every penny! Women's Vagden Plain Rayon from bamboo Crew 3PK Socks (Navy)5-9 - Bamboo Socks - Socks - Bamboo Rayon Socks - Dockers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Dockers Bamboo Socks - socks, bamboo rayon socks socks Dockers Bamboo Socks - socks, bamboo rayon socks