Wednesday 3 August 2011

Liquid Leather - short short, liquid leather


The shorts are a great fit you just have to order a size bigger than you wear cause they run small but overall they are soft and fit really great. I bought them for a trip to atlantic city with friends and they all were asking where i got them from, i told them Amazon was the only place i could find them and that they were worth it....





Thanks Amazon

Maisha C Jean Style Leather Shorts (8)

The merchant shipped the merchandise fast . Unfortunately the leather shorts is short of what I have expected. I read the reviews that it runs small...and yes it does run small and slim...I ordered 2 sizes up...My waist is 25 inches which should be US size 2...so I ordered US size 6 coz I like my shorts little loose and little longer...as it stated the shorts in the merchant description should be just above the knee but the shorts I've received stopped at mid thigh... I really wanted it folded and looser...but end up just really tight and really slim. I am not sure what to do but I end up ordering another pair of leather shorts at ebay .

leather shorts are hot right now & i've been looking everywhere for one that's made of soft leather, high-waisted, with front & back pockets and slightly longer so i can fold them or leave them long. i'm lucky to have found these as they are exactly what i was looking for. i got a size 4 (i usually wear size 26 jeans) and they fit a little tight around the hips so maybe they do run a little small. i think the price is great for real leather shorts and this was overall, a great find. Now to look for tan/camel ones...

If you love leather your gonna love these buttery soft jean style leather shorts, they are so comfortable you just dont want to take them off. The delivery was fast and arrived in excellant condition, shorts fit perfect i take a size 10. do your self a favour buy them as a gift to you self or make some excuse, but get them you wont regret it. - Liquid Leather - Short Short - Shorts - Short Shorts'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Liquid Leather - short short, liquid leather shorts Liquid Leather - short short, liquid leather