Wednesday 3 August 2011

Video Production - video production, wall mount


These are perfect for hiding a number of different cables. I have a power cord, S-Video, RCA, speaker wire AND an HDMI cable and there is still room to spare!! Install anywhere with light duty drywall anchors. Vanco 120624X Custom Two-Piece Dual Gang Bulk Cable Wall Plates (White)

Surprisingly, I could not find anything like this at any local stores. Turned to Amazon and found this. Wanted to run component cables, composite cables, S video cable, Coaxial cable from the receiver to the TV and this wall plate fits them all. Very satisfied with this product.

I bought 2 of these for my 46", wall mounted Dynex. I bought some $2.00 old work gangs from lowes, and used these cover plates. I decided to use these instead of a $125+ wall plate that has all of the connections. I put a power cord extension, 3 HDMI's, cat-5 cable, co-ax(for future reference)and a set of RCA cables. All of these cords fit easily, had more room for anything else I needed to put in. These plates seem a little rigid, I didnt crack on install, but I was careful b/c some wall plates have no elasticity, these have a little.

Easy way to conceal your cords for your wall-mounted TV. I have this running inside the wall into a PVC pipe down to 12" above the floor, where I have a j-box to install these plates. Cheap too!



You can easily cut a small hole and install a box and fish your wires down to a lower box to conceal your wires.

I used a couple of these with the cable cover flipped so it is inside the wall box and the opening is facing up, that gives me a nearly flush way to get my cables into and out of the wall, about 1/2 inch is all that is needed.



Sturdy and it is easy to flip them to any configuration you like if you read the instructions on doing it. - Wall Mount - Wall Plate - Video Production'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information