Wednesday 3 August 2011

Hand Held Steam Cleaner - steam cleaning, steamer


I purchased this about a month ago to sanitize places that my Haan could not... I read lots of reviews and looked at several handheld steam cleaners and decided on this one... This is so worth the money... The attachments are wonderful and the steam seems endless... I originally bought this to help clean and sanitize my daughter's toys, exersaucer, jumperoo and many more... Not only does it wipe away all the dirt in the tiny crevices, but it works everywhere in the house! I used one of the attachments to clean and sanitize my couch cushions.. not only does it leave it dry to the touch but wow did alot of dirt come off! Comes with a window sweege which works absolute wonders.. I am very pleased with this product and would definitely recommend this to anyone who needs a great steam cleaner with lots of attachments! It has lots of steam and very powerful! Dirt Devil PD20005 Hand Held Steamer

The Tiny Mighty is what it should be called. It is smaller than I thought it would be but, due to fine onstruction, it works really well. This is no "steam Jenny" I am used to using years ago, which supplied almost unlimited steam. But, the DIRT DEVIL steamer does do a really good job. The attachments are small (compared to a vacuum cleaner) but, are adequate to do the jobs I have done. You will be impressed how well it melts cooked foods off the walls of your microwave. A neighboring apartment contracted bed bugs. I bought this to be on the defensive. I steamed the threshold and the bed and vacuum the place to make sure none (if any) should walk down the hall to my place. Steam is a non chemical way to kill those pests. I'm ready. I'll be steaming every two weeks until I find out otherwise about that apartment's situation. Nice product, DIRT DEVIL.

Love this i am a clean freak, this is the best the steam is super strong! I steam my clothes instead of ironing. Steam my stove everything. The cord broke on this and the customer service from this buyer is amazing, there sending me a new wire. Very Happy would buy from them again!!!

There are a few design flaws with this Model, 1) , the steam button should be on the handle stead of the container which is heavy and you will need to be carrying it a lot of the time, 2) the steam green button will go red after 5 seconds which means you need to rest in between. But it does work well, it melts dirt , mold , EVERYTHING, it is awesome and I will be purchasing a steam cleaner for the floor also but I wish this one was designed a bit better.

I don't react well to chemical cleaning solvents and perfumes. Recently I purchased this item and when I first used it I found myself entirely satisfied with both the various uses and the sheer power such a little steamer such as this one put out. After five or so cleanings the main hose sprung a leak and I contacted the customer service department to find out what I could do about it.



Boy was I happy with the result. The person on the other end spoke very clearly, apologized for the inconvenience of the defective part, didn't even need it returned, and sent out a replacement within the week.



From the customer service support to the product itself, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this Steamer to anyone out there.

Quite simply the best $45 I have spent in a while. I bought this primarily to treat a minor bedbug infestation in my bedroom. It pumps out a good amount of steam at a high temperature(I'm assuming somewhere between 170-200F). The steam is hot enough to kill any creature instantly on contact. Used this to treat my mattress and carpet in conjunction with some bug pesticide. Will be using this for the next couple weeks to ensure all the bugs have been killed. I highly recommend this to someone who is looking to treat a minor infestation in your house. Would have preferred the release button to be on the hose but that's just my preference.

So far I've cleaned walls, some wood surfaces and windows in my home. It does a pretty good job as long as what you are cleaning isn't too filthy. It seemed to do the best on walls. For the most part, everything came clean but there were a few areas where it still took some good old fashioned elbow grease.

The steamer steams well, but sputters water out a lot. I think it cleans well so the sputtering doesn't bother me. What bothers me is the design flaw --- the push button for the steam in on the handle; it's hard to hold the device, push the button and use the hose attachment at the same time.

This is the 3rd steam cleaner I purchased. I wasn't going to purchase another after my 2nd steamer broke but when I saw how much it costs, I figured I would buy it. This works as well if not better than the more expensive ones. There is almost no surface or thing I wouldn't use it to clean. Just wish the water reservoir was bigger on it as well as the others I owned. It is light enough to carry around. - Dirt Devil - Love It - Steam Cleaning - Steamer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information