Wednesday 3 August 2011

Diaper Changing Kits - skip hop, diaper changing kits


Pass on this & look elsewhere. It may be cute because it has Julius' face on it, but it's cheaply made & definitely NOT worth the eight dollars. Just buy a big box of Huggies wipes (which you'll need anyways) & you'll get a nicer case for FREE inside.



Trust me. Paul Frank Wipe Case, Blue

Well, I'd love to review this product for the usability aspect of it, but it broke when I opened it for the first time! The cheap thin plastic cracked by the hinges of the case. I was going to ship it back to the seller, but for the cost of shipping and time it would take vs. the cost of the product it wasn't worth it for me. Went straight from the packaging to the trash. I'm a Paul Frank fan, and have my daughters nursery and gear all decorated in Paul Frank, but don't waste your money on this product!

I love Paul Frank so I sort of splurged on this unnecessary purchase. I am very disappointed with the quality of this item. It is not air tight and therefore the wipes dry out. Furthermore, you cannot fit as many wipes as a traditional portable wipes case, so it sort of defeats the entire purpose. For the price this item costs, I say pass! You can seriously find a better wipes case at Target for a dollar. This one is poor quality and not worth the money. - Wipes - Jj Cole - Skip Hop - Diaper Changing Kits'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


jj cole Diaper Changing Kits - skip hop, diaper changing kits