Wednesday 3 August 2011

Digital Photography - digital, camera bag


Love the large photo size (12 Meg) ...



Downside, It is very simple. Which is a possitive to many people. Simply press half-way down, wait for it to fine tune the focus, push all the way down, and you have wonderful pictures. It is not as simple as other cameras to adjust the settings to fine-tune photos, but overall a great, easy to use, camera. Kodak EasyShare C143 Digital Camera (Blue)

I purchased this camera for my 70 year old mother. She is not a professional photographer, but she is a grandmother. This is perfect for her since it is so user friendly. Each function of the camera is written out for her on the screen. We are both very happy with this camera.

After using countless point and shoot cameras over the years. This Kodak camera is by far the best yet. It's easy to use, great auto mode. And the flash is programable and doesn't wash out the picture. Nice large screen to view the pics. Kodak has a winner in this one.

This is definitely a great camera for the price. I was sort of reluctant at first, because I bought this camera online, on sale and without trying it. The pictures that you see online don't really do it any justice, either. I'm pretty impressed, though.

The only thing I could really complain about would be the battery life. 2 AAs only lasted me half a day (BUT keep in mind - I am very snap-happy), so I'm considering just buying rechargeable batteries.

Over all, a wonderful investment for me and I couldn't be much happier with it.

I got this camera for a great deal. I love the color. I had read other reviews and was skeptical, but I'm glad I bought it! The screen is a great size and very bright. There are so many different options for taking pictures, such as a firework option, self portrait option, and flower option, among others. I haven't even explored them all. If you don't want to deal with all of the options though, there is a smart capture button that just switches to what the camera thinks is best. I haven't played around with the Share button yet and actually don't really care to use it. The only problem that I would say that I have with this camera is that the zoom isn't very good. I wish that it had more digital zoom, because most of the time it doesn't have any. Another, smaller complaint that I have, is that the camera just doesn't feel well made. It's light which is nice, but it feels much more plastic-y than my old HP camera.



To address complaints that others had, the battery life really isn't bad. Use rechargeable batteries, they obviously work the best. Also, for those saying there isn't enough space on the camera to hold pictures or that they get lost, use an SD card. $13 at Best Buy and you can save thousands of pictures.



Overall, this is a great purchase for the price for anyone who just wants to snap day to day photos.

This is an excellent camera for the money. I am a little embarrassed to say the pics taken outside or in well lit indoor areas rival those of my $800 digital SLR. Flash pics also fine for subjects 6-8 feet away or closer, and surprisingly good macro shots. Has features normally associated with much higher priced point-and-shoots like in-camera editing, exposure bracketing, 3 frames/sec continuous shooting, face detection and switching between internal memory (32mb) and memory card - if card fills up, you can still get 7-8 shots by switching to internal memory. I like the fact that it takes AA batteries since they are easy to find in a fix. I can also use rechargeable AAs or lithium AAs, which seem to last forever. Nice bright screen and focuses well in moderately lit areas. Seems to be a sturdier build than previous Kodak entry level cameras (nowhere to go but up), and Easy Transfer system works well. Potential downsides for some users: 1-Can't hear sound on video playback until vids are transferred to computer (but vids are in AVI format, a plus for windows users). 2-If you're looking for high ISO low-light shots forget it...you won't get that from any camera within $100 of this price point. You can set the ISO to 1600 but you won't like the results. Forget the high ISO and use a tripod.

I really enjoy carrying this little camera around with me. Originally a gift from my bf, I thought it wouldn't be that impressive. However, I was really surprised at how responsive it is. Simple to use and best of all it doesn't confuse me with so many buttons. Want something simple? get this. I like to take a lot of different shots of everything I see and this is just the perfect companion for those of us who like to point and shoot. The only downside to this camera is the fact that it uses AA batteries, however my bf got me a pair of kodak's rechargeable batteries and kodak charger. Put them all together and it was just a perfect combination!

I purchased this camera for my autistic son to use on a trip. After an afternoon of taking funny pictures of each other he got the hang of using it. Teaching him how to put his pictures on the computer was easy. His connection to the internet was a little lacking so I was unable to set it so his pictures post directly to Facebook but that is not the reason I bought the camera. This lived up to it's review. I've owned several Kodaks over the years and purchased this camera on the name. I was not disappointed. - Camera Bag - Digital Camera - Digital - Camera Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information