Wednesday 3 August 2011

Spinning Bikes - fitness, cycling


Its just like a bike you would find in a real gym... and that is what I wanted, and putting it together was simple.



I like the fact that the handle bars can tilt down like a 10 speed and all you have to do is press a button on the panel to change gears! The panel has some nice selections for different type of workouts, and you can also can hook up a mp3 to this to hear some music.



The seat is a little hard on you, but maybe its because I haven't broke it in yet. The peddling is smooth and the bike automatically changes gears as you ride; just like the gym bikes.



It fits nicely in my master bedroom, and that is where you need to burn calories. The bike is a dark color so it goes nicely with things that are black; like your TV and AMP equipment, or Desk, and its not that noticable. Luckily, I have a wall mounted flat screen because now all I have to do is angle the TV towards my bike like they do at the gyms.



I bought this because I didn't like riding a bike in a recumbent position, and I wanted something that looked like Nautilus and felt like the natural position for riding a bicycle.



This is perfect for what I need as a stationary bicycle. Proform 200 CSX Upright Bike - Exercise Bikes - Cycling - Fitness - Exercise Bike'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Spinning Bikes - fitness, cycling cycling Spinning Bikes - fitness, cycling