Wednesday 3 August 2011

shipping scale - shipping scale


This is a great little scale! I purchased this scale to weigh the packages so I could print postage from home. For the price it can't be beat! I had originally looked at one that would sync with my Endica account but they were way out of this university students budget.

So I took a chance on this handy dandy little guy and he has yet to let me down. Packed with much care the package arrived at my door promptly and it great condition. Unpacking I found that they had even been kind enough to include a battery. (nice for back up-but mine stays plugged in) I have been quite pleased with my purchase it works great every time and since I began my side business of selling off old textbooks I no longer use it has been well used and dead accurate (nothing has been returned & no reports of postage owed). It tucks away nicely in my desk cabinet out of the way when not in use and is built sturdily enough that I can move it about with ease and not worry about anything falling part. I would (and have) recommend this easy to use and store scale. I consider it one of my smartest buys this year. Weighmax 35LBS Digital Postal Scales Shipping Scale (Colors May Vary) Weighmax 2822-35 lbs capacity, Blue, postal shipping scale

This is a good value for the price and is very easy to use. It has a good-sized surface with a quick read-out. If there is a drawback it's the measurements come out in grams/kilograms but I have converter I use to get ounces/pounds. - Shipping Scale'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


shipping scale - shipping scale shipping scale shipping scale - shipping scale