Wednesday 3 August 2011

Laptop - audio, laptop


I bought this to use with my MacBook Pro 15.2" (April 2010) so I didn't have to keep plugging and unplugging my speakers into the audio port on my Mac. I have a USB hub that I plug into my Mac and the USB Audio adapter is plugged into the USB hub. I'm happy to say it works perfectly. I didn't install anything. I just plugged it in, selected USB speakers output in my Audio System Preferences and it worked. The volume controls on the USB Audio adapter duplicate the audio controls on my Mac. Adjusting either one of them also adjusts the other, it's like having 2 different methods of controlling the audio output on my Mac. The audio also comes out perfectly synced with what I am doing on my Mac. If I watch a movie the audio is perfectly timed with the movie, no delay, the sound matches the movement of the actor's lips. I couldn't find a complete description of how this device works with a Mac before I bought it so I knew it might not be everything I hoped. Much to my surprise it works flawlessly and does everything I hoped it would. Syba USB2.0 7.1CH Sound Adapter Add Stereo Output Mono Input Led

Plug and play on my laptop.

It's not Bose, but it's not bad either.

I had problems with the computer in/out jacks.

This allowed me to use the USB instead.

I tried several of this type this is the best one.

Only drawback is a tight fit since it is a bit thick.

My computer at work had a mean hiss in the audio output line. It was a really annoying problem, but it certainly wasn't something I was going to spend any serious money on. Enter the Syba USB2.0 Adapter. Will it fall apart someday? Maybe! But it was built well enough to survive shipping to my house, removal from the packaging, and insertion into the back of my work computer- where it will stay forever. So that means it's built well enough. And the sound? Better than constant hissing. In fact, I have 0 complaints about the sound. This is probably the same circuitry that is inside of every cheapo mp3 player and netbook you've ever owned, and if you had no complaints there then you'll be equally apathetic about this usb adapter. I'd recommend it, and man, what a cheap cost of entry. At worst, it's good enough. At best, it's a world better than what you have now! - External Sound Card - Usb Audio Interface - Laptop - Audio'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Laptop - audio, laptop usb audio interface Laptop - audio, laptop