Wednesday 3 August 2011

Half Slips


What a great idea this is! I ordered extra slips because I have different lengths of dresses...all I had to do was easily snip off one row of lace on one of them, and I had a 'custom' half slip for my shorter dresses! The elastic didn't stretch out, it held up (no pun intended!) for the lifetime of the slips, even though always machine washed. The quality is better than good, and at an extremely fair price, make them a real bargain. In fact, today I am ordering two additional slips. Velrose Snip-it Half Slip (2702), Beige, 1X

This was just the right size and just the right length for my dresses that for some reason are too light weight to wear without a slip. It was certainly worth the money. I spent twice as much looking for a slip on another website. And they were not the correct size and took twice as long to get to me.

The fit is accurate for the size medium. It seems like a good quality product, although at this point it has only been worn once and not yet laundered. I had intentionally ordered a longer length than needed and ended up removing more than just the lace. The slip hemmed well and looks fine under clothes. I am perfectly satisfied with this product.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Half Slips Half Slips Half Slips